YouTube Staff Test Engineer Jobs In San Bruno California 2022 – YouTube Is Hiring For Staff Test Engineer Jobs In San Bruno California Region. Instered And Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through YouTube Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions And Appply Soon Before Registration End.
If You Are Interested To Work With YouTube In San Bruno Costa Location, Then You Can Apply Here For YouTube San Bruno California Jobs From This Job Posting Website. Complete Information About YouTube Career Opportunity Are Given Here.
|Job Profile||Staff Test Engineer|
|Required Education||Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience|
|Required Experience||8 years of experience in coding, developing test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases, and debugging|
|Nationality||Any Nationality – Eligible To Work In California|
|Salary||As Per YouTube Norms|
|Benefits||As Per YouTube Rules & Regulations|
|Job Location||San Bruno|
|Job State / Country||California|
|Job Type||Full Time Job|
Staff Test Engineer, YouTube
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in coding, developing test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases, and debugging.
- Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field.
- 5 years of experience working in a complex, matrixed organization.
- 4 years of experience providing technical leadership and leading projects (e.g., test, release, etc.).
- 3 years of experience working with executive leaders.
About the job
At Google, our philosophy is build it, break it and then rebuild it better. That thinking is at the core of how we approach testing at Google. Unlike roles with similar names at the other companies, Test Engineers at Google aren’t manual testers — you write scripts to automate testing and create tools so developers can test their own code. As a Test Engineer, you navigate Google’s massive codebase, identify weak spots and constantly design better and creative ways to break software and identify potential problems. You’ll have a huge impact on the quality of Google’s growing suite of products and services.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun — and we do it all together.
- Drive the strategy for automation tools or scripts to improve product and engineering health.
- Deliver test plans based on Product Excellence/test strategies. Own test plan reviews with engineers and other stakeholders across functions.
- Guide the test framework, test preconditions, and other test control and reporting functions to enable others to test functionality.
- Own opportunities and manage efforts to improve existing test infrastructure or create new test infrastructure to increase efficiency and productivity in test case development, scheduling, or deployment.
- Lead product design reviews with product managers, software/hardware engineers, and other stakeholders to contribute to product design, testability, and implementation.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
To learn more about COVID vaccination requirements for US Google workplaces, read our Vaccination Entry Policy.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Apply On YouTube Website