VTI Security Careers Project Manager Jobs In Burnsville Minnesota USA 2022 – VTI Security Is Recruiting For Project Manager Jobs In Burnsville Minnesota Region. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through VTI Security Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions and Apply Soon Before Registration End.
Are You Interested In This Job Role? If, Yes. Then You Can Apply Here For VTI Security Careers Project Manager Jobs in Burnsville Minnesota USA.
Plans, organizes, directs, and controls project activities required for effective management of electronic security installation projects. Customer site visits are common, collaborative work in the office is expected and remote work is allowed.
- Represent Company in a business-like professional manner in both conduct and appearance, to maximize client satisfaction
- Available to work outside of, or in addition to, normal businesses hours.
- Work in compliance with the Company’s polices and procedures including safety manual with safety of self and others in mind at all times.
- Maintain and protect assigned Company assets.
- Accurate written record keeping, submitted on time and complete,
Plans and schedules engineering, installation, and subcontracting activities on projects or service installed jobs.
- Maintains current job plans, specifications, and schedules.
- Prepares, implements, and manages project installation plan and procedures.
- Works with engineering department on design and drafting phases of jobs.
- Coordinates the procurement of materials, supplies and services and controls timely delivery to job site.
- Determines necessary changes in design, contract price, installation plan or other activity and implements same.
- Maintains construction schedule and coordinates task scheduling with other trades.
Monitors the performance and quality of the field labor.
- Selects, contracts, and monitors the performance and quality of contract labor.
Effective communication with all stakeholders on project progress, escalating issues as needed to Operations Manager Maintains accurate records of job status, changes, material flow and other.
- Routinely walks job site to ensure quality installation of Company products
- Supervises the preparation and processing of reports for internal and external use.
- May estimate or assist in estimating projects which the company is bidding.
- Implements quality assurance program to continuously improve customer satisfaction
- Present a professional image of Company when speaking to customers (all levels)
- Develops a relationship with the decision maker of our customer
- Responsible for customer satisfaction on projects
End to end ownership of the delivery of the project
- Assists management in forecasting monthly labor and material requirements.
- Ensures proper job management and cost control Supervises the preparation of base data required for monthly project invoicing
- Monitors time logged to projects by all resources
- Monitors project invoices and receipts for accuracy and validity.
- Identify project problems, develop and implement plans to assure project profitability while providing exceptional customer service and communication to all stakeholders.
- Responsible for Completing As-Builds
- Responsible for completing all paperwork, POs are all completed, Notice of Completions (NOC) is sent, and jobs are turned over to Service
- Job is 100% billed and revenue is taken
- Job close out report is completed
- 2 years of functional project management experience in a technical environment
- Covid19 vaccination is required due to customer requirements
- 3 year of experience in in an administrative role, project management, security integration or technical experience
- Minimum of an Associate’s degree (2 year) or Bachelor degree (4 year) in a technical capacity
- PMP or PMI certified
- 2 or more years of security industry experience is strongly desired
DEMONSTRATED PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES:
- Ability to work in a high volume atmosphere
- Ability to solve practical problems and carry out responsibilities under minimal supervision.
- Ability to organize workload for effective implementation, including the ability to multi-task while under deadlines or time constraints
- Excellent interpersonal skills including customer service skills
- Ability to write simple correspondence and present information in one-on-one and small group situations.
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Ability to function as an effective team member.
- Ability to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves.
- Has a strong knowledge of engineering fundamentals, security system functions and operations. Good subcontracting skills required.
- An understanding of job financial reports and the ability control costs in the handling of projects.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: In general, the following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English, (ie see, hear, speak and write clearly) in order to communicate with colleagues and/or customers
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching, lifting of light office objects, and operating office equipment
- Sitting, standing, walking in office environments and construction sites
WORKING CONDITIONS: In general, the following conditions of the work environment are representative of those that an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- The office is clean, orderly, properly lighted and ventilated. Noise levels are considered low to moderate
- Will be required to be on site with customers or contractors, with or without VTI colleagues to manage the expectations and deliverables. Sites range from general office environments to new construction.
- Driving to customer sites is required
- Limited overnight travel may be required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an email to HumanResources@vtisecurity.com or call 800.241.1476 to speak with Human Resources and let us know the nature of your request.
Apply On VTI Security Website