VTI Security Careers Payroll Manager Jobs In Burnsville Minnesota USA 2022 – VTI Security Is Recruiting For Payroll Manager Jobs In Burnsville Minnesota Region. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through VTI Security Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions and Apply Soon Before Registration End.
Are You Interested In This Job Role? If, Yes. Then You Can Apply Here For VTI Security Careers Payroll Manager Jobs in Burnsville Minnesota USA.
This position will lead North American payroll activities, ensuring payroll is processed on time, accurately and in compliance with various local, state, provincial and federal government requirements in Canada and the United States. In this role you, will lead the payroll team and provide accurate payroll for 1500 employees in exempt, non-exempt and sales commissioned roles.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the implementation of a new payroll system for US payroll
- Maintain payroll processing system (ADP) to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll transactions including hour wages, salaries, benefits, garnishments, taxes, and other deductions.
- Ensures accurate and timely processing of payroll updates including new hires, terminations, and changes to pay rates.
- Balances the payroll accounts by resolving payroll discrepancies.
- Maintains payroll guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures
- Prepares and maintains accurate records and reports of payroll transactions, including prevailing wage and other reporting requirements
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local payroll, wage, and hour laws and best practices in Canada and the US; advises management on needed actions
- Facilitates audits by providing records and documentation to auditors.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential
- Identifies and recommends updates to payroll processing software, systems, and procedures.
In accordance with applicable Company policies/procedures and Local/State/Provincial/Federal laws, will perform the following supervisory responsibilities for assigned direct reports: planning, assigning, and directing work; coaching and appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Extensive knowledge of the payroll function including preparation, balancing, internal control, and payroll taxes.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment in a hands-on management capacity while leading team members in multiple locations
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, highly-driven and self-motivated.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Strong leadership skills required. Experience in system integration industry preferred.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills, in English
- Ability to solve practical and complex problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from colleagues in a fashion that supports our culture of teamwork.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, activities and tasks simultaneously.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field or 5 or more years of hands on payroll experience.
- Three to five years of related experience required. Experience with US payroll is required, Canadian payroll preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, as demonstrated by a minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills, including use of V-look up, pivot tables, running and creating functions and charts.
- Experience using ADP Payroll systems, 1 or more years of relevant experience
- Supervisory experience, as evidenced by 1 or more years of relevant experience
In general, the following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
Must be able to effectively communicate, (ie see, hear, speak and write clearly), in English, in order to communicate with colleagues and/or customers;
manual dexterity required for occasional reaching, lifting of light office objects, and operating office equipment for prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
In general, the following conditions of the work environment are representative of those that an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
The office is clean, orderly, properly lighted, and ventilated. Noise levels are considered low to moderate
In person collaboration is expected with a hybrid work schedule as mutually agreed upon following successful onboarding. Position is eligible to work in Vancouver, BC, San Diego, CA or Burnsville, MN
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an email to HumanResources@vtisecurity.com or call 800.241.1476 to speak with Human Resources and let us know the nature of your request.
Apply On VTI Security Website