VTI Security Careers Lead Security System Technician Jobs In Salt Lake City Utah USA 2022 – VTI Security Is Recruiting For Lead Security System Technician Jobs In Salt Lake City Utah Region. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through VTI Security Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions and Apply Soon Before Registration End.
Are You Interested In This Job Role? If, Yes. Then You Can Apply Here For VTI Security Careers Lead Security System Technician Jobs in Salt Lake City Utah USA.
Lead Security System Technician
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: performing startup, installation, closeout and service of jobs; assisting in design and other tasks as assigned while delivering on VTI commitments.GENERAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Represent Company in a business-like professional manner in both conduct and appearance, to maximize client satisfaction
- All work is performed to Company standards and quality installation techniques are practiced.
- Work in compliance with the Company’s polices and procedures always including safety manual with safety of self and others in mind.
- Maintain and protect assigned Company assets.
- Accurate written record keeping, submitted on time and complete.
- Maintain professional licensing as required by State and Local jurisdictions.
- Valid drivers license with acceptable driving record.
- Available to work outside of, or in addition to, normal businesses hours.
- Coordinate system installation to $100,000 or 500 hours
- A lead will manage a team of up to 4 team members including themselves and all onsite coordination
- Coordinate on site VTI resources, as well as subcontractors and other trades.
- System start up, programming, and subsequent testing to ensure complete system compliance, performance, and completion. A Lead may schedule an FE to assist with difficult programming
- Update project schedule information
- May be accountable for site safety and general on-site resource management.
- Installs, terminates, and tests equipment as per specifications and in conjunction with any pertaining building and or electrical codes.
- Responsible for training apprentices on Company procedures, systems and installation techniques.
- Work with Field Engineers on startup to ensure complete system compliance.
- Daily communications with Project Manager on delays, requirements and general status of jobs to ensure delivery of the project
- Work with Project Manager to ensure complete closeout and turn over of jobs to the client and service department
- Repair, restore and test all systems per specifications and in conjunction with any pertaining building and or electrical codes.
- Technician only-24hr on-call rotation.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years working in the electronic field with daily use of AC/DC theory
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics as evidenced by 1 year of experience
- Basic computer skills including MS Office Suite as evidenced by 1 year of experience
- Aptitude for learning system programming as evidenced by 1 year of experience
- In Minnesota, must have PLT or be able to obtain within 3 months
- Associates degree (2 year) in a technical capacity
- 10+ years working in the electronic field with daily use of AC/DC theory
- Ability to solve practical problems and carry out responsibilities under minimal supervision
- Ability to organize workload for effective implementation
- Ability to complete projects on time and on budget
- Ability to write simple correspondence and present information in one-on-one and small group situations
- Proper hand and power tool operations and safety
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Ability to function as an effective team member
- Ability to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves
In general, the following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Must be able to effectively communicate, (i.e. see, hear, speak and write clearly) in order to communicate with employees and/or customers; manual dexterity required for frequent reaching, climbing, and lifting of moderate objects, operation of power and manual tools/equipment, and operating office equipment.
In general, the following conditions of the work environment are representative of those that an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Site work job conditions are similar to typical construction projects. Work at required heights utilizing ladders, scaffolding, lifts, or other. Work in confined spaces as necessary.
- Additional environments include office spaces, medical, industrial, warehouse, parking ramps, and other.
- Outdoor work including occasional adverse weather conditions or cold/heat temperatures may be required.
- Travel required.
- Training as required.
REVIEWS: The purpose is to evaluate the overall performance of meeting position responsibilities/duties and goals and will be held at least annually.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an email to HumanResources@vtisecurity.com or call 800.241.1476 to speak with Human Resources and let us know the nature of your request.
Apply On VTI Security Website