VTI Security Careers Field Engineer Jobs In Burnsville Minnesota USA 2022 – VTI Security Is Recruiting For Field Engineer Jobs In Burnsville Minnesota Region. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through VTI Security Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions and Apply Soon Before Registration End.
Are You Interested In This Job Role? If, Yes. Then You Can Apply Here For VTI Security Careers Field Engineer Jobs in Burnsville Minnesota USA.
RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES: Including, but not limited to:
• Represent Company in a business-like professional manner in both conduct and appearance, to maximize client satisfaction
• Available to work outside of, or in addition to, normal businesses hours if necessary
• Work in compliance with the Company’s polices and procedures including safety manual with safety of self and others in mind at all times.
• Maintain and protect assigned Company assets.
• Accurate written record keeping, submitted on time and complete, including but not limited to:
o Project documentation, material and equipment records and receipts, Daily log book, Vehicle logs, Time cards
• Maintain professional licensing as required by State and Local jurisdictions.
• Posses’ valid drivers license with acceptable driving record.
• System start up, programming, and subsequent testing to ensure complete system compliance, performance, and completion.
• Customer training and development of training documentation.
• Assist with training technicians on security systems and installation techniques.
• Daily communications with Project Manager on delays, requirements and general status of projects.
• Partner with Project Manager to ensure all projects are maintaining budgets and timelines throughout all phases.
• Work with Project Manager to ensure complete closeout and turn over of projects to the client and service department.
• 3+ years working in the IT field to include at least 1 year of advanced computer skills to include: hardware installation and configuration; software applications, installations, and configuration; local and wide area network systems
• Valid drivers license with acceptable driving record
Due to customer requirements, Covid-19 vaccination is required
• 1 or more years experience with Genetec programming
• Associates degree (2 year) in a technical capacity is desirable
• Ability to read blue prints and schematics, with a minimum of 1 year of experience
• Proper hand and power tool operations and safety
• Ability to solve practical problems and carry out responsibilities without supervision.
• Strong client and results orientation.
• Ability to organize workload for effective implementation.
• Ability to complete projects on time and on budget.
• Ability to read and write effectively in English.
• Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
• Ability to function as an effective team member.
• Ability to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: In general, the following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Must be able to effectively communicate, (i.e. see, hear, speak and write clearly) in order to communicate with employees and/or customers; manual dexterity required for frequent reaching, climbing, and lifting of moderate objects, operation of power and manual tools/equipment, and operating office equipment.
WORKING CONDITIONS: In general, the following conditions of the work environment are representative of those that an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
• Site work job conditions are similar to typical construction projects.
• Additional environments include office spaces, medical, industrial, warehouse, parking ramps, and other.
• Outdoor work including occasional adverse weather conditions or cold/heat temperatures.
• Local travel required with occasional overnight travel
• Training as required.
REVIEWS: The purpose is to evaluate the overall performance of meeting position responsibilities/duties and goals and will be held at least annually.
VTI Security considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an email to HumanResources@vtisecurity.com or call 800.241.1476 to speak with Human Resources and let us know the nature of your request.
Apply On VTI Security Website