VTI Security Careers Accounting Manager Jobs In Burnsville Minnesota USA 2022 – VTI Security Is Recruiting For Accounting Manager Jobs In Burnsville Minnesota Region. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through VTI Security Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions and Apply Soon Before Registration End.
Are You Interested In This Job Role? If, Yes. Then You Can Apply Here For VTI Security Careers Accounting Manager Jobs in Burnsville Minnesota USA.
Responsible for all areas related to financial reporting with specific accountabilities for monthly financial statements, overseeing Accounts Receivable (Invoicing and Collections), and the management of Commission calculations and distributions. The Accounting Manager will be key in the development and maintenance of accounting principles, and in implementing practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements. This position will primarily support the Director of Finance and be able to execute decisions and tasks on their behalf when needed.GENERAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Represent Company in a business-like professional manner in both conduct and appearance, to maximize client satisfaction.
- Maintain and protect assigned company assets.
- Available to work outside of, or in addition to, normal business hours as needed.
- Work in compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures including safety manual, with safety of self and others in mind at all times.
SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES include, but not limited to:
- Create/utilize various analytics to ensure timely and accurate invoicing of Projects and Service Calls.
- Manage the aged receivables and work with accounting colleagues to ensure timely collections
- Create and maintain current procedure documentation of Q360 for Accounting and Finance with particular attention to all billing and collection processes.
- Prepare monthly commission calculations to be reviewed by the Director of Finance.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly financial reporting packages; assist in ensuring a timely close process
- Support accounting department colleagues in their use of Q360 and standardize monthly/quarterly account reconciliations.
- Assist in the preparation of schedules for the annual audit.
- Serve as subject matter expert as it relates to financial processes within the ERP system (currently Q360)
In accordance with applicable Company policies/procedures and Federal/State laws, will perform the following supervisory responsibilities for assigned direct reports: planning, assigning, and directing work; coaching and appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA or CPA highly preferred
- 8+ years’ experience in accounting and analysis positions
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and modeling skills.
- Knowledge and application of system query language (SQL) as demonstrated by 1 or more years of experience
- 2 or more years of supervisory experience
- Experience working with engineers, project managers, technicians and account managers on system integration projects is a plus.
- In-depth familiarity with ERP software implementation, data tables, and reporting tools as demonstrated by previous experience
DEMONSTRATED PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES:
- Strong leadership skills required. Experience in system integration industry preferred.
- High attention to detail and accuracy; highly organized.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment in a hands-on management capacity
- Ability to solve practical and complex problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from colleagues.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, activities and tasks simultaneously.
- Highly developed verbal and written communications, in English.
In general, the following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Must be able to effectively communicate, (ie see, hear, speak and write clearly), in English, in order to communicate with colleagues and/or customers; manual dexterity required for occasional reaching, lifting of light office objects, and operating office equipment
In general, the following conditions of the work environment are representative of those that an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- The office is clean, orderly, properly lighted and ventilated. Noise levels are considered low to moderate
- Position is based in our Burnsville, MN, office. In person collaboration is expected with a hybrid work schedule as mutually agreed upon following successful onboarding.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an email to HumanResources@vtisecurity.com or call 800.241.1476 to speak with Human Resources and let us know the nature of your request.
Apply On VTI Security Website