VTI Security Careers Account Coordinator Jobs In Burnsville Minnesota USA 2022 – VTI Security Is Recruiting For Account Coordinator Jobs In Burnsville Minnesota Region. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through VTI Security Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions and Apply Soon Before Registration End.
Are You Interested In This Job Role? If, Yes. Then You Can Apply Here For VTI Security Careers Account Coordinator Jobs in Burnsville Minnesota USA.
Account Coordinator – Minneapolis
$500.00 Hiring Bonus!
POSITION OVERVIEW: In this position you will serve as a primary point of contact to support the customer and assist in the management of core customer accounts. Work will be a blend of sales support activities, project management and administrative support to ensure our ability to deliver on our commitment as a Trusted Business Partner. This role includes face to face customer meetings, and collaborative in office work.
- Maintain and protect assigned Company assets.
- Represent Company in a business-like professional manner in both conduct and appearance, to maximize client satisfaction.
- Work in compliance with the Company’s polices and procedures including safety manual with safety of self and others in mind at all times.
- Accurate, complete and timely record keeping in all areas of responsibility
- Available to work outside of, or in addition to normal businesses hours.
- Work proactively and in a positive manner with co-workers.
- Communicate effectively and timely to resolve Company, Client, or other inquiries and/or requests.
SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES: Include, but not limited to:
- Provide overall Sales Support as needed/requested, including partnering with contracted colleagues/subcontractors on RFPs/Proposals for work outside of VTI’s geography
- Provide project management support for national customer work completed by contracted colleagues/subcontractors
- Customer’s main point of contact for all installation, service, billing, data support, false alarm research, monitoring and technical questions.
- Address database errors and delegate appropriately for timely resolution
- Assign each request to an individual for ownership
- Maintain the Client project dashboard (tracking and visibility mechanism)
- Escalate items when necessary to appropriate parties
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and computerized business systems as demonstrated by a minimum of 1 year of experience
- 2+ years of experience in the security industry in a customer facing role
- Education beyond high school, either 2 year or 4 year degree
- Excellent interpersonal skills including customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills, highly detailed
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize while working under deadlines and time constraints.
- Inquisitive nature with Ability to solve practical problems and carry out responsibilities under minimal supervision.
- Ability to organize workload for effective implementation, including the ability to multi-task while under deadlines or time constraints
- Ability to write effective business correspondence and present information in one-on-one and small group situations.
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures. Strong relationship building skills.
- Ability to function as an effective, pro-active team member. Reliable, positive, proactive and professional attitude.
- High degree of discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves.
- Strong Business Acumen
Must be able to effectively communicate, (i.e. see, hear, speak and write clearly) in English in order to communicate with employees and/or other customers; manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects, and operating office equipment.
- The office is clean, orderly, properly lighted and ventilated. Noise levels are considered low to moderate
- Customer site visits are expected. These sites will range from finished off space and building remodels to active construction sites with uneven terrain to office locations. Both outdoor and indoor working conditions are possible, though most work with be in an office setting.
- Travel may be required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an email to HumanResources@vtisecurity.com or call 800.241.1476 to speak with Human Resources and let us know the nature of your request.
Apply On VTI Security Website