Gensler Design Technology BIM Manager Jobs In San Jose Costa Rica 2022 – Gensler Is Hiring For Design Technology BIM Manager Jobs In San Jose Costa Rica Region. Instered And Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through Gensler Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions And Appply Soon Before Registration End.
If You Are Interested To Work With Gensler In San Jose Costa Location, Then You Can Apply Here For Gensler San Jose Costa Rica Jobs From This Job Posting Website. Complete Information About Gensler Career Opportunity Are Given Here.
|Job Profile||Design Technology BIM Manager|
|Education||Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, computer science or equivalent|
|Experience||Relevant Experience As Per Given Below|
|Salary||As Per Company Rules|
|Job Location||San Jose|
|Job Type||Full Time Job|
|Job Country||Costa Rica|
As part of the Design Technology team, the role of a Design Technology Manager is focused on promoting, implementing, and elevating our BIM, and digital design workflows and protocols. In partnership with the Latin America Regional Design Technology leadership, you will assist in developing strategy and roadmaps for advancement of our regional BIM practices. We are seeking experienced design professionals with a deep knowledge of the entire design and construction process, as well as a curiosity for innovation to join our regional team.
The Design Technology Manager is a multifaceted position that focuses on the areas of technical support, training, research, and development. You will maintain the lines of communication with office leaders, studio leaders and project teams. You will also establish goals and project plans in support of Global, Regional and office objectives, as well as monitoring and reporting on progress. You will establish, interpret, and communicate changes in guidelines, policies, procedures, and other related matters as well as acting as a mentor to project teams on the best practices of moving through the lifecycle of a project.
What You Will Do
- Design Technology Process innovation, creation, and implementation
- Help create a brand and ecosystem for Design Technology in the office and region
- Subject matter expert on agile digital project delivery to project teams
- Project Technology Execution Plan development, implementation, and support
- Development, implementation and support of tools, templates, and workflows
- Transform smart-digital data-driven ideas into reality implemented on projects
- Champion digital transformation and cultural change throughout the office
- Collaborate with Regional Design Technology Director on requirements and priorities
- Participate in establishing and driving the Design Technology roadmap for the region
- Lead cultural, process-driven and technical training in Design Technology
- Research emerging technologies and define use-cases for implementation on projects
- Partner with Design Synergies and design-practitioners throughout the region
- Develop and strengthen relationships with office and studio leaders by improving communication and integration of Design Technology throughout the duration of projects.
- Represent our firm through speaking engagements, hackathons and industry events.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, computer science or equivalent with 10+ years of experience in AEC/O space
- 3+ years of experience in a leadership level role
- Knowledge of and proven practical background in Autodesk Revit, BIM 360 and related Building Information Modeling software
- Experience working in Architecture or related industries, with detailed knowledge of project processes, milestones, and deliverables
- An articulate communicator able to convey Design Technology-related concepts to all levels of design and delivery professionals
- Familiarity with architectural design processes and workflows
- Entrepreneurial spirit that embraces change and constantly seeks out new opportunities
- Reliable, responsive, and positive work ethic with the highest degree of integrity
- Ability to exercise judgment and discretion and to set priorities and manage competing demands
- Demonstrated ability to develop learning material, deliver effective training and provide ongoing education and technological support to project teams
- Experience with Design Visualization techniques and applications such as 3D Studio Max, Enscape, Vray, etc
- Familiarity and preferably some experience with Computational Design applications such as Dynamo and Grasshopper, etc
- Familiarity with Performance Design applications and analysis tools such as Insight 360, Fenestra Pro, Ladybug, etc
Applications We Work With
- Design tools: Revit, Rhino, Sketchup, Autocad,
- Coordination and collaboration tools: Navisworks, BIM 360
- Visual Programming tools: Dynamo, Grasshopper
- Visualization tools: Vray, Enscape, 3DSMax
- Automation tools: Clarity
- Experiential software: Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Mixed Reality
- Development tools: json, xml, C#, Python
Life at Gensler
At Gensler, we are as committed to enjoying life as we are to delivering best-in-class design. From curated art exhibits to internal design competitions to “Well-being Week,” our offices reflect our people’s diverse interests.
We encourage every person at Gensler to lead a healthy and balanced life. Our comprehensive benefits include subsidized health and life insurance, profit sharing, annual bonus, LinkedIn learning, holiday observance, additional PTO days every 5 years and employee assistance programs.
As part of the firm’s commitment to licensure and professional development, Gensler offers reimbursement for certain professional licenses and associated renewals and exam fees. In addition, we reimburse tuition for certain eligible programs or classes. We view our professional development programs as strategic investments in our future.
Apply on Gensler Website