SpaceX Technical Recruiter Jobs In Redmond Washington USA 2022 – SpaceX Is Recruiting For Technical Recruiter Jobs In Redmond Washington Region. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through SpaceX Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions and Apply Soon Before Registration End.
If You Are Interested To Work With SpaceX In Redmond Costa Location, Then You Can Apply Here For SpaceX Redmond Washington Jobs From This Job Posting Website. Complete Information Regarding SpaceX Career Opportunity Are Given Here. If You Are Searching For A Good Job Then SpaceX May Be A Best Career Option For You In Redmond Washington Location.
|Post Name||Technical Recruiter|
|Required Education||Bachelor’s degree and 1+ years of recruiting experience; or associate degree and 2+ years of experience; or 3+ years of professional experience as a recruiter in lieu of a degree|
|Required Experience||2+ years of in-house recruiting experience|
|Nationality||Any Nationality – Eligible To Work In USA|
|Salary||As Per SpaceX Norms|
|Benefits||As Per SpaceX Rules & Regulations|
|Job State / Country||Washington|
|Job Type||Full Time Job|
SpaceX was founded under the belief that a future where humanity is out exploring the stars is fundamentally more exciting than one where we are not. Today SpaceX is actively developing the technologies to make this possible, with the ultimate goal of enabling human life on Mars.
As a SpaceX recruiter, you will run a full desk with a variety of duties and responsibilities focused on the sourcing, screening, interviewing, and onboarding of top talent candidates to fill mission critical positions. In many cases, you are the candidates’ first encounter with SpaceX and it’s your job to represent the company with professionalism, pride, and enthusiasm. At SpaceX, we work in teams and focus on collaboration yet require a high degree of autonomy. So while you’re not expected to simply go-it-alone, you are expected to show initiative, take responsibility, and run with tasks to completion.
Your day-to-day routine will change often as hiring priorities shift, but there’s a basic set of activities you can expect to run with daily. A typical day can and will consist of the following:
- Meet with your client groups to discuss headcount, new requisitions, hiring strategy, and/or interview feedback – you truly act as a partner to your clients and not merely as an order taker
- Screen candidates who apply to requisitions – as the SpaceX name brand grows, our job postings continue to fill up with stellar candidates
- Source candidates – often the best candidates are the ones not actively looking
- Discuss candidates you have screened with your client groups and recommend top candidates for interviews
- Give tours to candidates before their onsite interview – this is a chance to showcase all the exciting things going on at SpaceX
- Attend interviews alongside your client groups to act as another set of eyes and ears in evaluating candidates
- Once candidates are approved for hire, you will begin the HR onboarding process including initiating background checks, completing reference checks, negotiating offer packages including extending offer letters, and issuing new hire paperwork – you’ll have plenty of support from the HR, benefits, and compensation departments to make this process as seamless as possible
No day is the same here and the pace moves fast, but ultimately your job is to effectively attract, organize, and manage your pipeline of the country’s most talented individuals to help advance the mission to Mars!
- Bachelor’s degree and 1+ years of recruiting experience; or associate degree and 2+ years of experience; or 3+ years of professional experience as a recruiter in lieu of a degree
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years of in-house recruiting experience
- Ability to distinguish between the top 50% and the top 5% of talent within their respective fields
- Demonstrated expertise in non-standard recruiting methods: i.e. cold calling candidates and companies, organizing and executing ad hoc networking events, identifying industry experts and finding unique methods to engage with them, creating unique targeted sourcing campaigns
- Comfortable interfacing directly with hiring managers including director and VP level technical leaders
- Ability to build strong relationships with both hiring managers and candidates
- Ability to accurately present but not oversell candidates to client groups; influence decisions by acting as the subject matter expert on talent but avoid dictating client decisions
- Ability to multi-task and operate with little direction while still being an active team member
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and accountability
- Strong desire to be successful and make an impact
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends when needed
- This position is on-site in our Redmond, WA office (remote work will not be considered)
- To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about the ITAR here.
SpaceX is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with SpaceX is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Applicants wishing to view a copy of SpaceX’s Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at (310) 363-6000.
Apply On SpaceX Website