SpaceX Facilities Technician Jobs In Redmond Washington USA 2022 – SpaceX Is Recruiting For Facilities Technician Jobs In Redmond Washington Region. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through SpaceX Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions and Apply Soon Before Registration End.
If You Are Interested To Work With SpaceX In Redmond Costa Location, Then You Can Apply Here For SpaceX Redmond Washington Jobs From This Job Posting Website. Complete Information Regarding SpaceX Career Opportunity Are Given Here.
|Post Name||Facilities Technician|
|Required Education||High school diploma or equivalency certificate|
|Required Experience||2+ years of facilities and/or maintenance experience|
|Nationality||Any Nationality – Eligible To Work In USA|
|Salary||As Per SpaceX Norms|
|Benefits||As Per SpaceX Rules & Regulations|
|Job State / Country||Washington|
|Job Type||Full Time Job|
SpaceX was founded under the belief that a future where humanity is out exploring the stars is fundamentally more exciting than one where we are not. Today SpaceX is actively developing the technologies to make this possible, with the ultimate goal of enabling human life on Mars.
- Perform routine building maintenance tasks including non-technical troubleshooting and repair of plumbing, electrical, HVAC and/or carpentry requests
- Conduct repairs to the facilities and premises as assigned including painting, patching walls, replacing ceiling tiles, assembling furniture, office equipment, and kitchen equipment, installing, replacing, and repairing carpet, tiles, etc.
- Coordinate and manage multi-trade projects working with skilled partners and vendors while communicating with production engineers and production management on project timelines
- Perform inspections and repairs to assigned property interior and exterior areas, including walls, flooring, installed fixtures, roofing systems, and lighting
- Aid janitorial and hospitality staff with general requests for support in the manufacturing and office spaces including moving furniture, racks, and equipment, disposing of garbage using forklifted dumpster bins, set-up and tear down of special event areas
- Manage other campus-wide operations and maintenance programs and inventory spaces assigned by facilities management
- Operate forklifts, scissor lifts, and boom lifts when needed
- Open, track, and resolve electronic work tickets on SpaceX’s custom work order system
- Adhere to proper safety guidelines at all times
- High school diploma or equivalency certificate
- 2+ years of facilities and/or maintenance experience
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in construction, project management, equipment maintenance, and tenant improvements
- Basic knowledge of electrical, plumbing, heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVAC/R), concrete, framing, and industrial gas trade
- Knowledge of basic engineering and construction principles and methods
- Familiar with industrial air fittings and maintenance
- Able to read instructions and blueprints
- Familiar with project management software, MS Excel, Word, or other project tracking software
- Written and verbal communication skills, use of MS Outlook and Teams
- Experience in a fast-paced manufacturing facility
- Self-motivated and works well with others
- Own their own set of basic maintenance tools
- Safety training and use of fork lifts, scissor lifts, cranes & hoists, fall protection equipment
- Must be able to work all shifts, overtime, and/or weekends as needed. Estimated start times:
- 1st shift: Monday to Friday from 7 AM – 3:30 PM
- 2nd shift: Sunday to Thursday from 2 PM – 10:30 PM
- On-call 1 weekend/month
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs. unassisted
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, climbing up and down ladders, bending, grasping, sitting, pulling, pushing, stooping, and stretching may be required to perform the functions of this position
- Must have a valid WA driver’s license
- To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about the ITAR here.
SpaceX is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with SpaceX is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Applicants wishing to view a copy of SpaceX’s Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at (310) 363-6000.
Apply On SpaceX Website