Siemens Careers Civil Site Engineer Jobs In Lahore Pakistan 2022 – Siemens Is Recruiting For Civil Site Engineer Jobs In Lahore Pakistan Region. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through Siemens Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions and Apply Soon Before Registration End.
Are You Interested In This Job Role? If, Yes. Then You Can Apply Here For Siemens Careers Civil Site Engineer Jobs in Lahore Pakistan.
Civil Site Engineer
Civil Site Engineer – Pakistan / Lahore
We are a collection of innovative minds building the future, one day at a time. Together, we create technologies that take society further. We’re looking for people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
Civil Site Engineer will be a part of project execution team BU Transmission Solution, which is responsible for execution and completion of Grid Stations projects in line with time, cost, and quality requirements.
- Prioritizes and coordinates project activities with respect to site preparation and construction of grid stations.
- Supports in cost control, document control and quality control activities.
- Track project status regularly and ensure to execute projects within allotted budget and timelines.
- Reviews design documents and give his input for construction planning.
- Liaison with subcontractors particularly civil contractors, for timely completion of project in accordance with required specifications.
- Actively communicates with all stakeholders including other team project teams and responsible for resolution of project related issues.
- Ensures compliance with Quality and EHS standards for all projects.
- Supports the project manager in identifying, evaluating, assessing, and escalating risk and opportunities, strategies and response activities.
- Performs according to the Business Conduct Guidelines and establishes a culture of trust and integrity.
- Be deputed in Punjab /Sindh region for execution of projects.
Your Qualifications and Skills – Digital and Solid!
- B.E degree / Diploma in Associate Engineering in Civil Engineering from reputable university.
- 5-8 years’ experience as Site engineer (preferably in grid station projects).
- Good communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Proficiency in English (Verbal and Written)
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate – all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Pakistan Engineering Co. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Apply On Siemens Website