Siemens Careers Business Administration Manager Jobs In Islamabad Pakistan 2022 – Siemens Is Recruiting For Business Administration Manager Jobs In Islamabad Pakistan Region. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through Siemens Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions and Apply Soon Before Registration End.
Are You Interested In This Job Role? If, Yes. Then You Can Apply Here For Siemens Careers Business Administration Manager Jobs in Islamabad Pakistan.
Business Administration Manager
Siemens Digital Industries is a leading innovator in automation and digitalization. Our mission is to support customers in leveraging growth, profit opportunities and ecological footprint in the discrete and process industries. Our Digital Enterprise portfolio integrates virtual and real worlds – with a unique end-to-end portfolio and Digital Twins across the entire value chain. It focuses on the needs of specific verticals. We continually expand our Digital Enterprise portfolio to include ground breaking technologies and offer industry-specific end-to-end solutions for companies of all sizes.
Join our Digital Industries as the Manager Business Administration in Islamabad and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
- Ensuring appropriate and timely book-keeping activities.
- Perform revenue, profit and cash forecasting at Branch level.
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Follow-up for smooth processing of monthly payment while maintaining strong follow-up during invoices verification process till the receipt of remittances against invoices from End Customer.
- Together with the PM proactively setting up a contract and claim management in the project, including involvement and cooperation with the assigned contract manager.
- Actively communicates with customer’s commercial representatives and manages solving of commercial and contractual issues.
- Customer credit check, check of export control regulations and requirements, booking of Order Intake according to Siemens guidelines and accounting method (IFRS) with accurate documentation at all stages.
- Hands on experience of fixed assets including application of relevant IFRS.
- Support in monthly, quarterly & annual closing activities with related to assigned order / projects.
- Coordinate with logistic team for customs clearance of goods/material and proper bookkeeping.
- Ensures the compliance of the business conduct guidelines and project management guidelines.
- The role demands to travel on project sites.
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 10 plus years experience in commercial or operation related fields.
- Proficient with SAP and Microsoft office.
- Good English to work with global colleagues.
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate – all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Pakistan Engineering Co. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Apply On Siemens Website