OpenText Senior Security Engineer Jobs In Virtual USA 2022 – OpenText Is Hiring For Senior Security Engineer Jobs In Virtual USA Region. Instered And Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through OpenText Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions And Appply Soon Before Registration End.
If You Are Interested To Work With OpenText In Virtual Costa Location, Then You Can Apply Here For OpenText Virtual USA Jobs From This Job Posting Website. Complete Information About OpenText Career Opportunity Are Given Here.
|Job Profile||Senior Security Engineer|
|Required Education||BS in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Assurance, or Information Security preferred|
|Required Experience||Experience In Relevant Field As Per Given Below|
|Nationality||Any Nationality – Eligible To Work In USA|
|Salary||As Per Company Rules|
|Benefits||As Per USA Labour Laws|
|Job Type||Full Time Job|
OPENTEXT – THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
The Senior SIEM Engineer is a member of the Information Protection Center providing subject matter expertise. You are responsible for the health, performance, and capacity planning of our SIEM platform including the management and operation of the SIEM infrastructure. This hands-on role requires a deep technical knowledge of security technologies and must have a solid understanding of information security and networking.
- Providing subject matter expertise for all SIEM components and design, especially around LogRhythm and Splunk.
- Researching, documenting, and implementing security best practices to continually improve the deployment and use of the SIEM.
- Coordinating and conducting event collection, log management, event management, and compliance automation.
- Researching, analyzing, and understanding common and complex log sources.
- Providing expert guidance regarding the implementation of rules and event correlation for the SIEM environment.
- Developing detection rules to support alerting and response capabilities for our SOC services.
- Providing day to day event parsing and repairing of events that have missing or incorrect information.
- Troubleshooting issues with log sources or systems, with internal IT teams and vendors, providing resolution to defects or performance issue as needed.
- Creating detailed reports on the status of the SIEM that also includes metrics on items such as number of logging sources; log collection rate, and server performance.
- Design and build dashboards in the SIEM.
- Develop, implement, and execute standard procedures for the administration, management, and lifecycle of the SIEM.
- Participating in incident response and technical investigations as needed.
- Performing in-depth analysis of current threat activity and trends
- Mentoring and training security team members on the SIEM deployment and operation.
- Providing support for audits and gathering of artifacts for, ISO27001, PCI, SOC1 & SOC2, etc.
- What it takes:
- BS in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Assurance, or Information Security preferred.
- 3-5 years SIEM experience that includes leading SIEM deployments and optimization.
- Minimum 2 years working experience with LogRhythm and/or Splunk.
- Experience working with major Cloud providers preferred.
- Understands and can articulate how the SIEM platform and service provides value to the company.
- Experience in a large enterprise environment analyzing security event data for attack patterns and understanding attacker tactics.
- Experience in developing SIEM correlation rules to detect new threats beyond current capabilities.
- Working knowledge of Threat intelligence to interpret IOC’s and translating them for SIEM alerting.
- Understanding of OSI layers, network protocols (IP, ICMP,TCP,UDP), network services (DNS, DHCP, HTTP), routing protocols
- Scripting skills (Python, PowerShell, Regular Expressions, Lua)
- Experience with Windows and Linux Operation Systems
- Experience creating and refining metrics to articulate and measure program performance.
- Able to work independently and efficiently, as well as with others, to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented.
- Possess excellent writing and communication skills.
- CISSP, GCIH, CISA, CISM, or other industry certifications preferred.
Estimated Base Salary $93,000 $140,000 USD
While OpenText is an Equal Opportunity Employer, our efforts to build an inclusive work environment go beyond simply complying with applicable laws. Our Employment Equity and Diversity Policy provides direction on maintaining a working environment that is inclusive of everyone, regardless of culture, national origin, race, color, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, family status, age, veteran status, disability, religion, or other basis protected by applicable laws. Should you require accommodations during the selection process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subject to applicable laws and regulations, OpenText’s global vaccination policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to enter an OpenText office to maintain a safe workplace for our employees.
Apply On OpenText Website