OpenText Senior Network Engineer Jobs In Ontario Canada 2022 – OpenText Is Hiring For Senior Network Engineer Jobs In Ontario Canada Region. Instered And Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through OpenText Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions And Appply Soon Before Registration End.
If You Are Interested To Work With OpenText In Ontario Costa Location, Then You Can Apply Here For OpenText Ontario Canada Jobs From This Job Posting Website. Complete Information About OpenText Career Opportunity Are Given Here.
|Job Profile||Senior Network Engineer|
|Required Education||Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science|
|Required Experience||8+ years’ Experience In Networking|
|Nationality||Any Nationality – Eligible To Work In Canada|
|Salary||As Per Company Rules|
|Benefits||As Per Canada Labour Laws|
|Job Type||Full Time Job|
OPENTEXT – THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
OpenText is seeking a highly motivated, experienced Sr. Network Engineer who will share responsibility in the design, development, and management of our global network while acting as network prime in a key data center. The successful candidate will have extensive experience in managing, maintaining, and enhancing a highly fluid corporate network, and understands the challenges of supporting a 24×7 global operation.
This position requires a strong understanding of all aspects of a highly converged corporate network (Data/Voice and Video) and the ability to troubleshoot, identify and resolve very complex problems in a timely and professional manner. The role also entails strong execution and focus to meet the needs of OpenText internal and external paying customers.
You Are Great At
• Business requirements analysis as related to aspects of unified communications, networking, and network security
• Design and implementation of data communications architectures including integration of applications, data, and other infrastructure architectures.
• Identify operational weaknesses within the existing network infrastructure and present execution plans to overcome those concerns in a timely fashion while still making the most cost-efficient use of resources.
• Work to complete all projects assigned and exhaust all possible resources in order to provide results on time, within specifications, and on budget
• Actively monitor and react to real-time network conditions and make recommendations on improving monitoring and reporting.
• Document IT activities such as incidents and system changes with regular participation in change control activities
• Regularly interact with other team members to offer assistance in troubleshooting, and transfer of knowledge in an effort to cross-pollinate others with the required knowledge to effectively support.
• Leverage both proven and innovative technology approaches to solve challenging business problems
• Must have a positive attitude while participating in after-hour and weekend network maintenance.
• Understanding and commitment to document and track work using provided ITIL software and processes
What It Takes
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related; equivalent related technical experience may be considered in lieu of degree
• 8+ years’ experience with a variety of networking technologies, protocols, equipment, concepts and architectures
• CCNA, CCNP certification highly preferred
• Experience with configuration and maintenance of network equipment from multiple vendors, including Cisco
• Experience with wired and wireless LAN technologies, focusing on Ethernet
• Highly available data center network architecture and design
• Highly available wide-area networking architecture and design
• Experience with WAN technologies
• Knowledge of service provider MPLS networking and VoIP a plus
• A solid understanding of IP networking including addressing, behavior and performance
• Experience with IP multicasting
• IP routing protocols including MPLS, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP
• Experience maintaining, configuring, and troubleshooting IPSEC VPN, DMVPN WAN Technologies
While OpenText is an Equal Opportunity Employer, our efforts to build an inclusive work environment go beyond simply complying with applicable laws. Our Employment Equity and Diversity Policy provides direction on maintaining a working environment that is inclusive of everyone, regardless of culture, national origin, race, color, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, family status, age, veteran status, disability, religion, or other basis protected by applicable laws. Should you require accommodations during the selection process, please contact email@example.com.
Subject to applicable laws and regulations, OpenText’s global vaccination policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to enter an OpenText office to maintain a safe workplace for our employees.
Apply On OpenText Website