Qatar Airways Security Planning Officer Jobs In Doha Qatar 2022 – Qatar Airways Is Hiring For Security Planning Officer Jobs In Doha Qatar Region. Instered And Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through Qatar Airways Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions And Appply Soon Before Registration End.
If You Are Interested To Work With Qatar Airways In Doha Costa Location, Then You Can Apply Here For Qatar Airways Doha Qatar Jobs From This Job Posting Website. Complete Information About Qatar Airways Career Opportunity Are Given Here.
|Recruitment Authority||Qatar Airways|
|Job Profile||Security Planning Officer|
|Required Education||College or University qualification to min Bachelor’s level|
|Required Experience||Minimum 5 years’ experience in relevant field|
|Nationality||Any Nationality – Eligible To Work In Qatar|
|Salary||As Per Company Rules|
|Benefits||As Per Qatar Labour Laws|
|Job State / Country||Qatar|
|Job Type||Full Time Job|
Security Planning Officer
- Work on technical security projects involving CCTV, access control systems and aircraft system security.
- Play an active role in continuous improvement in all areas related to electronic security, improving the overall levels of security at Qatar Airways facilities, both within Qatar and at outstations.
- Assist in managing the day to day operations of the Corporate Security Operations Center (CSOC)
- Work hand-in-hand with Qatar Airways IT and Facilities departments, as well as the aircraft maintenance and technical teams.
- Proactively identify advances in technology and operational procedures to ensure Qatar Airways remains a leader in security operations.
- Build positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders ensuring security requirements are achieved across the business
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community. Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge.
- College or University qualification to min Bachelor’s level
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in electronic and physical security systems
- Experience of aircraft system security
- Experience in supervision and team building
- Project management experience
- Computer literate with a thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office and fluent in English (spoken and written).
- Good presentation and report writing skills
- Well-developed interpersonal and team skills
- Possess Qatari Driver License, or successfully obtain one within 120 days.
Apply On Qatar Airways Website