Qatar Airways Security Audit Officer Jobs In Doha Qatar 2022 – Qatar Airways Is Hiring For Security Audit Officer Jobs In Doha Qatar Region. Instered And Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through Qatar Airways Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions And Appply Soon Before Registration End.
If You Are Interested To Work With Qatar Airways In Doha Costa Location, Then You Can Apply Here For Qatar Airways Doha Qatar Jobs From This Job Posting Website. Complete Information About Qatar Airways Career Opportunity Are Given Here.
|Recruitment Authority||Qatar Airways|
|Job Profile||Security Audit Officer|
|Required Education||Relevant College or University qualification to minimum Bachelor’s level|
|Required Experience||Minimum of 4+ years relevant experience|
|Nationality||Any Nationality – Eligible To Work In Qatar|
|Salary||As Per Company Rules|
|Benefits||As Per Qatar Labour Laws|
|Job State / Country||Qatar|
|Job Type||Full Time Job|
Audit Officer (Security)
About the role:
As Audit Officer (Security), you will be responsible for helping us achieve this ambition:
- Responsible for conducting the audit plan along the different areas of the airport facilities and processes, including passenger/staff/baggage screening, access control, airport perimeter system.
- Work closely with operation managers both within the Airport’s Security Department and also with the Airport’s Security Contractor; to ensure that audits are conducted properly.
- Responsible for identifying deficiencies through the implementation of monitoring activities
- Produce report for auditees related to non-compliant deficiencies identified during the quality control activities
- Conduct follow up activities
- Produce reports to his/her line manager on the outcome of the audits, and update the corrective action tracker and database; conduct data analysis and close non-compliant deficiencies
- Assess and check that regulations are being applied correctly through a wide range of compliance monitoring activities, including, observations, audits, inspections, surveys and follow ups; for all areas described in the Airport Security Program
- Demonstrate sound knowledge of the Airport Security Program and Standard Operating Procedures, in order to develop Audit checklist whereas applicable and required.
- Participate in all activities related to the Security Culture Campaign
- Ensure Compliance with all relevant safety, security, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls across the operation, to guarantee employee safety, security, legislative compliance, delivery of high-quality service with a responsible environmental attitude
- Take responsibility for own ongoing personal development and growth of expertise
- Relevant College or University qualification to minimum Bachelor’s level or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years work-related experience in Quality Management System
- Minimum of 5 years in Aviation Security
- Certification of National Inspector or Auditor
- Audit experience at least four (4) complete audits as an AVSEC Inspector under training, under the direction and guidance of an AVSEC Inspector competent as an audit team leader
- The audits should have been completed within the last three consecutive years
- Excellent communication skills
- Sound working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Good working knowledge of general security operations requirements
- Understanding of airport and airline operations and their security requirements
Apply On Qatar Airways Website