Qatar Airways Sales Officer Jobs In Doha Qatar 2022 – Qatar Airways Is Hiring For Sales Officer Jobs In Doha Qatar Region. Instered And Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through Qatar Airways Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions And Appply Soon Before Registration End.
If You Are Interested To Work With Qatar Airways In Doha Costa Location, Then You Can Apply Here For Qatar Airways Doha Qatar Jobs From This Job Posting Website. Complete Information About Qatar Airways Career Opportunity Are Given Here.
|Recruitment Authority||Qatar Airways|
|Job Profile||Sales Officer|
|Required Education||High school Qualification / Vocational Qualification / Diploma / Degree or Equivalent with relevant experience|
|Required Experience||Customer service experience is required|
|Nationality||Any Nationality – Eligible To Work In Qatar|
|Salary||As Per Company Rules|
|Benefits||As Per Qatar Labour Laws|
|Job State / Country||Qatar|
|Job Type||Full Time Job|
About the role:
|As a Sales Officer responsible for executing all sales and marketing activities assigned, to reach both financial and quality targets. Provides World Class Service to Customers through the exceptional commitment and self-managed pro-activity. Works totally committed to customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term sales goals in line with sales and marketing department standards and commercial policy. Execute the commercial strategy with a view to maximize commercial revenues and innovative ways of setting up additional revenue sources. Implement performance objectives and monitor execution through the same set of KPIs.|
- Map out the potential customers and competitors by following up on each request. Prepare customers profiles, to deliver best possible service. To correspond with prospects and clients. To effectively sell the Executive Jets product to customers.
- To maximize all opportunities in the process of closing a sale.
- To recognize, file and alert the Department Manager of trends in customer calls.
- Follow up in cooperation with finance to ensure payment has been done prior to departure.
- To prepare professional commercial offers, contracts and presentations.
- Maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Update all relevant systems (FOS/CRM) to enable QE management to create monthly commercial reports on competitive environment and overall sales and marketing activities execution.
- Assess and resolve enquiries, requests, needs and complaints, primarily on the telephone, but also by other electronic access channels, to ensure that the customer enquiries are resolved at first point of contact, unless specialist knowledge or further investigation is required.
- Maintain electronic and written databases of letters and forms received, information given, services requested and complaints made, to ensure accuracy of information and efficiency when dealing with customers.
Without a Degree :
High school Qualification / Vocational Qualification / Diploma or Equivalent (Type of Diploma Based on Role) with Minimum 4 years of job-related experience.
With a Degree:
Bachelors Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 3 years of job-related experience.
- Customer service experience is required.
- Experience in top segments customers relation management.
- Experienced in high and luxury goods sales is preferable.
- Business aviation background is preferable.
Job Specific Skills:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and complex environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Computer proficiency with standard office programs.
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills by developing (can do) attitude.
- Ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision makers.
- Strong analytical and data manipulation skills to enable production of management information, campaigns analysis.
- Ability to respond to questions from manager’s clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- High degree of self-motivation and personal enthusiasm.
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community. Our best is here and still to come. To us impossible is only challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before. Together, everything is possible.
Apply On Qatar Airways Website