Qatar Airways Administration Assistant Jobs In Doha Qatar 2022 – Qatar Airways Is Hiring For Administration Assistant Jobs In Doha Qatar Region. Instered And Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through Qatar Airways Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions And Appply Soon Before Registration End.
If You Are Interested To Work With Qatar Airways In Doha Costa Location, Then You Can Apply Here For Qatar Airways Doha Qatar Jobs From This Job Posting Website. Complete Information About Qatar Airways Career Opportunity Are Given Here.
|Recruitment Authority||Qatar Airways|
|Job Profile||Administration Assistant|
|Required Education||Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent is highly preferred|
|Required Experience||Minimum 3 years of job related experience|
|Nationality||Any Nationality – Eligible To Work In Qatar|
|Salary||As Per Company Rules|
|Benefits||As Per Qatar Labour Laws|
|Job State / Country||Qatar|
|Job Type||Full Time Job|
About the role
As Administration Assistant, you will provide administration support for the smooth functioning of the back office operations in an effective and efficient way. You will handle confidential and sensitive issues involving continual inter-departmental relations. You will represent the team through correspondence, telephone and personal contact.
Key Accountabilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform advanced, diversified, and confidential administrative and secretarial support. Handle a wide variety of situations and tasks involving the clerical and administrative functions of the office.
- In consultation with the team generate business documentation, including presentation creation spreadsheet preparation and distribution.
- Prepare charts and compile reports as needed and ensure that all files are complete and properly maintained.
- Respond to complaints and requests for information and assistance, interpret and explain procedures and policies pertaining to internal inquiries of staff.
- Attend and take notes at meetings, coordinate travel arrangements, records of Communication (documents, E-mail) to meet the requirements of the team.
- Work with all employees, in a consultancy role, assist employees on their queries and concerns, ensuring information provided are accurate and in a timely manner, e.g.: applying vacation leaves/Emergency Leave in GEMS, accommodation change, applying for RP/Airport Pass, RP/Airport renewal and enrolling themselves for mandatory training.
- Collect, review, and submit all documents related to employee request to HR for necessary approval, follow up with the concerned person for statues update and inform the employee accordingly to ensure flawless communication process.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community. Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge.
Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
- To be successful in this role you should have relevant Vocational or Trade qualification. Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent is highly preferred. A tertiary HR/Administration qualification would be an added advantage. Ideal candidate should hold minimum 3 years of job related experience along with database administration experience. You should have excellent written and verbal communication skills, excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- You should be self-motivated and highly organized with strong interpersonal and team working skills. You should possess a high level of sensitivity and professionalism. You should be a self-starter with the ability to work independently with minimal instructions and proven ability to work under pressure to defined timescales. You should be proactive with proven problem-solving abilities.
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before. So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination.
Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
Apply On Qatar Airways Website