Nestlé Careers Customer Account Manager Jobs In Chicago Illinois USA 2022 – Nestlé Is Recruiting For Customer Account Manager Jobs In Chicago Illinois USA Region. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through Nestlé Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions and Apply Soon Before Registration End.
Are You Interested In This Job Role? If, Yes. Then You Can Apply Here For Nestlé Careers Customer Account Manager Jobs in Chicago Illinois USA.
Customer Account Manager (Remote – Chicago, IL)
Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other.
If you’re driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, Nestlé is the place for you. Nestlé USA is one of seven operating companies that make up Nestlé’s presence in the United States. We’re in 97% of American homes, and as the leading food and beverage company, our goals are to continue to deliver quality food and beverage products, strengthen our local communities, and reduce our environmental and climate impact.
We’re determined to challenge the status quo and be better tomorrow than we are today. As individuals and teams, we embrace our entrepreneurial culture and have created a workplace where collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day. Here, you will find limitless opportunities to learn and advance your career and feel empowered to succeed in the workplace and beyond. Because our focus is not only on nourishing our customers, but also about enriching you.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
In this role, you will be the contact for the assigned categories for Albertsons in order to drive category growth and achieve annual sales and commercial spend targets. This role is deeply involved in the activation of Category Roadmaps and uses them in the development and activation of customer-specific Category Business Plans (with a category first approach) to achieve the 4P objectives.
This is a Remote position, however the candidate must be located within the Chicago, IL territory.
- Build and maintain strong connection to the Commercial Development Organization (CD) to partner to bring category and shopper insights to drive category results.
- Work with Commercial Development Organization on development of customer-specific category plans anchored in the category growth drivers (category 1st mindset)
- Present and launch New Item Plan and develop initial field forecast
- Develop customer promotion plans
- Perform bottom-up build of Integrated Customer and Category Plan using appropriate NSD Planning System to create Customer Plans
- Forecast accuracy, sales performance targets, meeting sales goals, segmentation / resource allocation, improving customer service
- Achieve annual sales and trade targets through effective selling and negotiation
- Continuous improvement on forecast accuracy
- Frequent customer interaction to implement the annual plan, drive execution of the plan, gain distribution on new and d-build items, activate the customer category strategies, shopper marketing, and any urgent communications such as service level issues or product quality issues
- Identify gaps between customer plan and customer feedback and propose resolutions to gaps
- Ensure achievement of agreed Customer(s) targets/Key Performance Indicators (Category growth, Sales, RIG, Customer service and in-stock levels, etc.)
- Present Customer Category Plan and supporting Implementation Calendar to customer via joint business planning (JBP)
- Monitor, review, and drive execution of customer category plan
- Drive category growth and exceed high performance targets
- Drive one’s own development through the adoption of capability tools
- Work closely with CAA (where applicable) to develop category account management skills
- Drive excellence in execution through continual interaction with Nestle Retail Sales team to include work-withs.
- 3 years working with customers, CD, or Broker team and over this period successfully delivered on critical metrics.
- Must understand the category, key competitors, and be willing to develop category knowledge.
- Must understand how to develop customer specific category growth strategies
- Understands all sales functions, CCDS, Customer, and Nestle Retail sales.
- Good knowledge of interrelationship of key functions and their key initiatives (Marketing, Sales Finance, HR, Supply Chain, Technical and Globe & IS/IT)
- Understand the interaction between sales functions, CCDS, Nestle Retail sales, Enable Hub, Customer Service, and Customer Facing Supply Chain
- Demonstrates the ability to influence people and create compelling, fact-based sales stories.
- The ability to create a customer plan that’s within CAP Guidelines and assigned Trade Rates
- Knowledge of Sales Fundamentals of Pricing, Promotion, Assortment, and Merchandising.
- Knowledge of Integrated Commercial Planning process, CAP documents, and the Monthly Business Planning Process
- Knowledge of customer, the marketplace, and relevant channel and shopper trends to generate actionable ideas
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you’re at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills you’ve gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Nestlé seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission where you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé home.
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law. Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at email@example.com or please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-800-321-6467.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
Chicago, IL, US, 60623
Apply On Nestlé Website