Nedbank Careers Senior Talent Acquisition Manager Jobs In Johannesburg ZA South Africa 2022 – Nedbank Is Recruiting For Senior Talent Acquisition Manager Jobs In Johannesburg ZA Region. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through Nedbank Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions and Apply Soon Before Registration End.
Are You Interested In This Job Role? If, Yes. Then You Can Apply Here For Nedbank Careers Senior Talent Acquisition Manager Jobs in Johannesburg ZA South Africa.
Senior Talent Acquisition Manager
16th September 2022
To manage an effective, efficient and professional centralised recruitment delivery service to Nedbank to attract and acquire talent to facilitate the achievement of business objectives.
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to continually develop and improve service delivery.
• Evaluate, measure, and improve client satisfaction.
• Provide innovative Talent Acquisition solutions, support a culture of continuous improvement.
• Build relationships with key internal stakeholders to deliver an effective Talent Acquisition service.
• Implement practices and initiatives which support the acquisition of high-quality staff in partnership with internal stakeholders.
• Manage development and delivery of Talent Acquisition initiatives.
• Regularly monitor and review the effectiveness of Talent Acquisition processes,
• Recommend changes to systems and procedures to improve efficiency, offer innovative ideas and implement business optimisation improvement.
• Identify risks and gaps in processes and practices and implement solutions to improve service delivery.
• Analyse the effectiveness of different sourcing channels and refine the sourcing strategy
• Analyse, interpret and report on performance metrics.
• Lead and manage a team to ensure key performance metrics are achieved and improvements are implemented.
• Implement performance agreements, ensure a clear vision, agree on goals and objectives, provide regular feedback on performance, recognise and reward achievement and take appropriate corrective action where required.
• Identify relevant development needs and assess own performance and behaviour.
• Initiate capacity planning to deliver on acquisition volumes and projects.
• Meet transformation targets through staff recruitment, retention and training and use of preferred suppliers.
• Ensure that the Nedbank’s employee value proposition is consistently experienced by external stakeholders.
• Network with industry peers and set team guidelines for sourcing and engaging internal and external stakeholders.
• Ensure operational cost and business efficiencies are achieved.
• Ensure compliance and proper quality controls are in place to mitigate risk.
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
At least 8 years recruitment experience with 5 years at management level
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Business administration and management
- Capacity planning
- Change management
- Communication Strategies
- Diversity management
- Employee training/development
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- Principles of project management
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Service level agreements
- Staff resource planning
- Stakeholder management
- Strategic planning
- Talent management
- Business writing skills
- Management information and reporting principles, tools and mechanisms
- Client Service Management
- Talent Acquisition- Advanced
Apply On Nedbank Website