Nedbank Careers Senior Data Specialist Jobs In Johannesburg ZA South Africa 2022 – Nedbank Is Recruiting For Senior Data Specialist Jobs In Johannesburg ZA Region. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through Nedbank Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions and Apply Soon Before Registration End.
Are You Interested In This Job Role? If, Yes. Then You Can Apply Here For Nedbank Careers Senior Data Specialist Jobs in Johannesburg ZA South Africa.
Senior Data Specialist
Requisition Number and Requisition Contact Details
REQ # 119608
Talent Acquisition Consultant – Ezekiel Dube
Project, Process and Product
Manage Self: Technical
To work with the different RBB busines arears to shape direct marketing campaigns and select the appropriate target populations and data for campaignins. The incumbent needs to have a good understanding of data-driven direct marketing; good communication skills ; good understanding of Microsoft Sql and a good grasp of how to setup logical decision trees to configure communication across a client journey.
- Manage all data aspects related to the end to end Enterprise Marketing Intelligence process.
- Partner with business to understand their campaign strategy
- Data extraction
- Ensure that campaign data is on time and of a high quality
- Put checks in place to prevent incorrect data used in campaigns
- Ensure secure transfer of data (including protection of personalised data)
- Automate campaign data where possible to reduce errors and ensure efficient processes
- Optimise the use of data sources and identify opportunities in the data available
- Ensure accurate post campaign reporting
- Make use of the dashboards and identify potential insights to share with business.
- Provide Business with Insights that inform and guide business decisions/campaign strategies.
- Ensure actionable insights provided to business in line with business campaign strategy
- Use the resources available to ensure that EMI data processes are optimised
- Corporate sustainability reputation and stakeholder engagement management.
- Onboard and enabling new business areas
- Project support
- Application and upholding of data, campaign process and communication governance
Minimum Experience Level
- 3 years’ experience in information management with in depth understanding of data and how this intercepts with business objective
- Advanced SQL Coder
- Logical thinker
- SQL Development and AbInitio is an advantage
- Candidate should be flexible to use any application
Qualification NQF Level
- Matric/ Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- A relevant 3 year Business degree/ diploma in Business Management and /or in Marketing
Type of Exposure
- Completed Reports
- Developed and Implemented Communications Strategy
- Manage internal process
- Managed Transformation & Innovation
- Managed Relationships
- Managed Self
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Administrative procedures and systems
- Business principles
- Business terms and definitions
- Data analysis
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Relevant software and systems knowledge
- Business writing skills
- Cluster Specific Operational Knowledge
- Customer Focus
- Decision Making
- Managing Work
- Quality Orientation
- Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills
Apply On Nedbank Website