Nedbank Careers CX Designer Jobs In Johannesburg ZA South Africa 2022 – Nedbank Is Recruiting For CX Designer Jobs In Johannesburg ZA Region. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through Nedbank Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions and Apply Soon Before Registration End.
Are You Interested In This Job Role? If, Yes. Then You Can Apply Here For Nedbank Careers CX Designer Jobs in Johannesburg ZA South Africa.
CX Designer – Employee Experience 114829
We are looking for a CX Designer to join our team. In this role you will be required to draw actionable insights that ensure Nedbank reliably achieves, colleague, client and business value through our user-centric service and digital propositions. Analyse the performance and impact of design-led initiatives across our physical and digital platforms. Review competitor organisations and analogous sectors to evaluate high impact service-delivery solutions.
- Apply a combination of qualitative and quantitative analysis techniques to produce insights that drive improvements in lived client experience across Nedbank’s digital platforms
- Measure the impact for design (and non-design) led initiative in market based on experiential, strategic and commercial drivers
- Support the Head of Product Design for accountability across all Shared Services initiatives work streams for consistent value delivery for improved employee experience and efficiencies for the business
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders to ensure that observations and learnings are captured, evaluated, and backlogged for action
- Provide regular feedback to Service Design Lead: Design Strategy
- Coordinate and facilitate immersions and document observations and learnings for sharing, prioritisation and implementation in existing and future projects and initiatives
- Ensure learnings are captured in our centralised storage of enterprise-wide employee experience design artefacts
- Contribute to and inform the definition and implementation of SD measurement solutions
- Effectively communicate ideas, both verbally and visually to gain stakeholder agreement
- Collaborate actively and work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Seek opportunities to improve business processes and systems by identifying and recommending effective ways to operate and adding value to Nedbank.
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Undergraduate degree and/or equivalent qualification in Design, Research, Business Analysis or relevant program
Minimum Experience Level
- 4 years of experience design with a specific focus on CX and Service Design (design synthesis, journey mapping and associated artefacts and methodologies)
Type of Exposure
- Accuracy of realisation of design
- Analysing and interpreting quantitative and qualitative data for accurate design and implementation
- Communicating design guidelines and guidelines to different stakeholders
- Design tools
- Design/ Modelling
- Finding better/new ways to do things / improve / redesign
- Have an in-depth understanding of architecting, designing and the implementation of a DevOps tool chain for an SME business.
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Process Design
- Product design
- Relevant design tools
- Writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design skills
- Web Design
Apply On Nedbank Website