Nedbank Careers ATM Custodian Jobs In Durban ZA South Africa 2022 – Nedbank Is Recruiting For ATM Custodian Jobs In Durban ZA Region. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through Nedbank Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions and Apply Soon Before Registration End.
Are You Interested In This Job Role? If, Yes. Then You Can Apply Here For Nedbank Careers ATM Custodian Jobs in Durban ZA South Africa.
16 September 2022
Admin, Transact Processing and Production
Manage Self: Technical
To ensure that all Automated Teller Machine (ATMs) are functional by monitoring and maintaining ATM availability within specified Service Level Agreements to external and internal customers to achieve customer service objectives.
- Manage service delivery by providing first line and after hours support on a seven day standby week according to Service Level Agreements.
- Improve customer service by providing feedback and follow up on ATM image and availability.
- Ensure ATM availability through the replenishment of cash and stationery and attending to down devices according to service level agreements.
- Build internal relationships by sharing feedback and participating in knowledge sharing sessions with stakeholders.
- Build and maintain relationships with vendors and suppliers by adhering to service level agreements and internal processes and procedures.
- Provide results to stakeholders by balancing ATM cash on a daily basis.
- Ensure monthly audits are completed by adhering to Nedbank’s process and compliance requirements.
- Check cash and stationery levels per ATM by monitoring notifications.
- Measure availability of ATMs by means of reports and benchmark percentage uptime agreed to (including downtime due to mechanical defects).
- Ensures that technical issues are resolved by logging maintenance call with relevant vendors.
- Adhere to service level agreements by delivering on a one hour response time when there is an out-of-service ATM.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements, policies, procedures and processes as required for the ATMs
- Mitigate risk by reporting any deviations from standard operations to management.
- Escalate service failures by reporting to line manager.
- Keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes that impacts on role by reading the relevant newsletters, websites and attending sessions.
- Understand and embrace the Nedbank vision and demonstrate the values through interaction with team and stakeholders.
- Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in field of expertise by identifying training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from managers
- Ensure personal growth and enable effectiveness in performance of roles and responsibilities by ensuring all learning activities are completed, experience practiced and certifications obtained and/or maintained within specified time frames.
- Ensure information is provided correctly to stakeholders by maintaining knowledge sharing with team.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives.
- Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of key business strategies.
- Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance processes, systems and policies and support implementation of new processes, policies and systems.
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- National Certificate NQF Level 5
- 1 year experience in handling bulk cash in a retail or banking environment
- Safety Focus
- Stress Tolerance
- Managing Work
- Quality Orientation
- Administrative procedures and systems
- Banking knowledge
- Banking procedures
- Business principles
- Business terms and definitions
- Business writing
- Cluster specific operations
- Data analysis
- Governance, Risk and Controls
Talent Acquisition Consultant
Apply On Nedbank Website