Microsoft Software Engineer Jobs In Vancouver Canada 2022 – Microsoft Is Hiring For Software Engineer Jobs In Vancouver Canada Region. Instered And Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through Microsoft Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions And Appply Soon Before Registration End.
If You Are Interested To Work With Microsoft In Vancouver Costa Location, Then You Can Apply Here For Microsoft Vancouver Canada Jobs From This Job Posting Website. Complete Information About Microsoft Career Opportunity Are Given Here.
|Job Profile||Software Engineer|
|Required Education||BS degree preferably in CS or related engineering field|
|Nationality||Any Nationality – Eligible To Work In Canada|
|Salary||As Per Company Rules|
|Benefits||As Per Canada Labour Laws|
|Job Type||Full Time Job|
- Job number1440639
- Date postedAug 11, 2022
- Travel0-25 %
- Role typeIndividual Contributor
- Employment typeFull-Time
- Work siteUp to 100% work from home
Microsoft Teams is mission critical for small and large institutions world wide. Especially in the era of hybrid work – as governments, schools/colleges & universities, NGOs & companies around the world look to maintain continuity and productivity- Teams usage has seen rocket ship growth.
Help us drive & deliver the mission of being the best in class meetings and events solution.
At Microsoft Teams, we tackle the toughest challenges in the team calling and meetings, collaboration and productivity space, and you will have an opportunity to work with teams and technologies across the company and beyond. The Teams Meetings & Events team is looking for an experienced full-stack software engineer who are passionate about helping people connect with each other with technology and delivering end-to-end user facing scenarios through all the layers. Applicants should take pride in craftsmanship around building delightful user experiences and possess strong technical/problem solving skills.
- Implement & Test new collaboration & communications features.
- Collaborate with others to develop, evolve and improve services used by hundreds of millions of people.
The Core skills we are looking for are:
– BS degree preferably in CS or related engineering field
– 3+ years of implementing code level patterns that allow large codebases & teams to scale.
– Excellent communication and collaboration skills, and ability to be adaptable and agile in development
– Experience driving efforts across product groups and business units.
– Exposure to networking and telephony protocols such as HTTPS, TCP/IP stack, SIP, ICE, RTP, RTCP.
– Demonstrated passion for building great end-user experiences
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Benefits and Perks
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away
Apply On Microsoft Website