Microsoft Senior Software Engineer Jobs In Vancouver Canada 2022 – Microsoft Is Hiring For Senior Software Engineer Jobs In Vancouver Canada Region. Instered And Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through Microsoft Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions And Appply Soon Before Registration End.
If You Are Interested To Work With Microsoft In Vancouver Costa Location, Then You Can Apply Here For Microsoft Vancouver Canada Jobs From This Job Posting Website. Complete Information About Microsoft Career Opportunity Are Given Here.
|Job Profile||Senior Software Engineer|
|Required Education||BS degree preferably in CS or related engineering field|
|Nationality||Any Nationality – Eligible To Work In Canada|
|Salary||As Per Company Rules|
|Benefits||As Per Canada Labour Laws|
|Job Type||Full Time Job|
Senior Software Engineer
- Job number1440452
- Date postedAug 11, 2022
- Travel0-25 %
- Role typeIndividual Contributor
- Employment typeFull-Time
- Work siteUp to 100% work from home
Microsoft Teams is mission critical for small and large institutions world wide. Especially in the era of hybrid work – as governments, schools/colleges & universities, NGOs & companies around the world look to maintain continuity and productivity- Teams usage has seen rocket ship growth.
Help us drive & deliver the mission of being the best in class meetings and events solution.
At Microsoft Teams, we tackle the toughest challenges in the team calling and meetings, collaboration and productivity space, and you will have an opportunity to work with teams and technologies across the company and beyond. The Teams Meetings & Events team is looking for an experienced full-stack software engineer who are passionate about helping people connect with each other with technology and delivering end-to-end user facing scenarios through all the layers. Applicants should exhibit customer empathy, pride in craftsmanship around building delightful user experiences and deep technical/problem solving chops.
- Design and implement new features and re-architect to improve existing features and designs.
- Collaborate with others to develop, evolve and improve services used by hundreds of millions of people.
- Listen to customers and leverage insights to build high-quality services people love to use.
- Deliver CPU, memory & responsiveness improvements across Teams services & clients.
- Inform and drive next generation architectural investments that keep reliability & performance front and center of all innovation.
Benefits and Perks
Apply On Microsoft Website