Kyosk Careers Warehouse Associate Jobs In Kampala Uganda 2022 – Kyosk Is Recruiting For Warehouse Associate Jobs In Kampala Uganda Region. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through Kyosk Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions and Apply Soon Before Registration End.
Are You Interested In This Job Role? If, Yes. Then You Can Apply Here For Kyosk Careers Warehouse Associate Jobs in Kampala Uganda.
We are looking for a talented person to join our team as a Warehouse Associate. The person will provide full support to the Warehouse department. The preferred candidates should be ready to learn and work with smart and caring colleagues who will bring the best out of his/her abilities. As a Warehouse Associate, you will be empowered while being held accountable.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inventory management – perform cycle counts, complete reconciliations, monitor inventory transactions, continually sort out inventory issues as they arise.
- Update all transactions in the APP (warehouse management system).
- Receive and verify quantity and condition of products coming from suppliers and inter-warehouse transfers.
- Check re-order level of products in the warehouse to ensure we don’t have any stocks outs.
- Ensure that all paperwork is correctly prepared and handed directly to the Supervisor for approval.
- Work closely with the Supervisor on all matters within the warehouse & advise management of unsafe conditions, and provide recommendations for improvement.
- To identify continuous improvement opportunities & actively participate in improvement events.
- Demonstrates flexibility and handles changing workload, stress, the fast-paced environment we work in and the urgent shifts in customer priorities.
- Make sure work area is clean and organized at all times.
- Knowledge of Goods-In process would be desirable.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good working knowledge of material systems, process controls, warehousing and logistics within FMCG industry.
- Able to challenge and review current processes, creating the strongest levels of efficiency.
- Demonstrable good excel spreadsheet data manipulation skills.
- Basic knowledge of inventory and Logistics.
- Possess knowledge of computer operations, WMS working knowledge.
- Ability to meet deadlines, follow directions, pay attention to details and multi-task.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Supply Chain, Procurement or related field
- Must be hands – on proficient in MS office
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Impeccable Integrity.
- Organization, punctuality and good interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Proven ability to handle challenging workload
About the Company:
Export Trading Group is the largest agricultural-commodity supply chain company in East and Southern Africa. The Company originates (buys) crops at farm gate “up country” in over 25 African countries, aggregates and processes them in a network of proprietary facilities and exports them internationally. Using this infrastructure in reverse, the Company imports fertilizer and rice, breaks bulk and processes them, and distributes them to smallholders
ETG Digital Platforms (Kyosk) is building the future of the retail of everyday essentials and access to financial services in Africa, starting from Kenya.
Kyosk Digital Services limited is a tech-led platform that connects informal retailers who retail in kiosks and other similar retail outlets directly to fast-moving consumer goods companies (FMCGs) by communicating demand from retail outlets directly to FMCGs and their distributors and managing the delivery of the goods to the kiosks.
Our digital ordering and delivery platform – Kyosk, ensures that these retail outlets get access to stock at competitive prices and have them delivered directly to them. FMCGs find the traditional distribution chain to be inadequate as well, making it expensive for them to serve kiosk-type retail outlets, leading to high incidences of product stock-outs and lost sales opportunities. By providing FMCGs with good data visibility, we solve this major problem of theirs.
If you want to become a business leader in the emerging digital technology space and join a rapidly growing company of passionate and determined individuals with a singular will to win, Kyosk Digital is the organization for you
Apply On Kyosk Website