Kempinski Hotels Purchasing Officer Jobs In Jakarta Jakarta (ID) Indonesia 2022 – Kempinski Hotels Is Recruiting For Purchasing Officer Jobs In Jakarta Jakarta (ID) Region. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through Kempinski Hotels Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions and Apply Soon Before Registration End.
If You Are Interested To Work With Kempinski Hotels In Jakarta Costa Location, Then You Can Apply Here For Kempinski Hotels Jakarta Jakarta (ID) Jobs From This Job Posting Website. Complete Information Regarding Kempinski Hotels Career Opportunity Are Given Here.
|Recruitment Authority||Kempinski Hotels|
|Post Name||Purchasing Officer|
|Required Education||Min. Diploma degree in related field|
|Required Experience||Min. 2 years’ experience in the same field (preferably from 5* Hotel/Property Management)|
|Nationality||Any Nationality – Eligible To Work In Indonesia|
|Salary||As per Kempinski Hotels Norms|
|Benefits||As Per Kempinski Hotels Rules & Regulations|
|Job State / Country||Jakarta(Indonesia)|
|Job Type||Full Time Job|
Purchasing Officer is responsible for assisting Purchasing Manager / Assistant Purchasing Manager to handle and monitor all matters relating to the Purchasing daily operation.
HOTEL INDONESIA KEMPINSKI JAKARTA
Hotel Indonesia Kempinski Jakarta is located next to the iconic Bundaran HI (Hotel Indonesia Roundabout) fountain at the heart of the city’s main shopping, business and lifestyle district. Its 289 rooms and suites offer grand views of Jakarta city, and the hotel boasts an array of amenities that caters to conventions and weddings as well as a broad collection of restaurants and bars. Integrated with the Grand Indonesia Shopping Town, Hotel Indonesia Kempinski Jakarta also offers unmatched convenience for all guests.
- Following and understanding all Kempinski Policies & Procedures.
- Behaving in a professional and harmonious manner and following the Kempinski code of conduct.
- Maintaining a good relationship with business partners.
- Keeping up to date with latest trends and products.
- Ensuring that all deliveries and issues are documented and processed correctly.
- Ensuring that all areas are secure, organized and clean.
- Maintaining the update record of purchase products and delivery information.
- Fulfill the hotel needs based on purchase Requisition.
- Promote good purchasing practice within the business unit.
- Ensure adherence with Financial Regulations and Purchasing Procedures.
- Convert requirements into orders and to administer the purchase procure goods and services in accordance with best purchasing practice, following Financial Regulations and Purchasing Procedures.
- Procure goods and services in accordance with best purchasing practice, following Financial Regulations and Purchasing Procedures.
- Any other related duties form Purchasing Manager / Assistant Purchasing Manager.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Min. Diploma degree in related field
- Min. 2 years’ experience in the same field (preferably from 5* Hotel/Property Management)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both English and Bahasa
- Computer literacy – Ms. Office
- Experience in respective accounting software is a plus
- Knowledge of food handling, quality control and local regulations
Created in 1897, Kempinski Hotels is Europe’s oldest luxury hotel group. Kempinski’s rich heritage of impeccable personal service and superb hospitality is complemented by the exclusivity and individuality of its properties. Kempinski now manages a portfolio of 76 five-star hotels and residences in 31 countries and continues to add new properties in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and the Americas.
Each one reflects the strength and success of the Kempinski brand without losing sight of its heritage. The portfolio comprises historic landmark properties, award-winning urban lifestyle hotels, outstanding resorts and prestigious residences. Each one is imbued with the quality guests have come to expect from Kempinski while embracing the cultural traditions of its location. Kempinski is a founding member of the Global Hotel Alliance (GHA), the world’s largest alliance of independent hotel brands.
: Hotel Indonesia Kempinski Jakarta
: Day Job
: Aug 1, 2022
Apply On Kempinski Hotels Website