Kempinski Hotels Plumber Jobs In Muscat Muscat (Oman) Oman 2022 – Kempinski Hotels Is Recruiting For Plumber Jobs In Muscat Muscat (Oman) Region. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through Kempinski Hotels Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions and Apply Soon Before Registration End.
If You Are Interested To Work With Kempinski Hotels In Muscat Costa Location, Then You Can Apply Here For Kempinski Hotels Muscat Muscat (Oman) Jobs From This Job Posting Website. Complete Information Regarding Kempinski Hotels Career Opportunity Are Given Here.
|Recruitment Authority||Kempinski Hotels|
|Required Education||Working knowledge of heating and ventilation systems as well as appliances|
|Required Experience||Proven experience as a plumber|
|Nationality||Any Nationality – Eligible To Work In Oman|
|Salary||As per Kempinski Hotels norms|
|Benefits||As Per Kempinski Hotels Rules & Regulations|
|Job State / Country||Muscat(Oman)|
|Job Type||Full Time Job|
Located in the modern community of Al Mouj, Muscat, and encompassing over six kilometres of stunning coastline, Kempinski Hotel Muscat is an unparalleled luxury beach resort in the capital of Oman. The hotel features 310 comfortable rooms and suites, state-of-the-art meetings and events facilities, a business centre and an executive lounge. Ten world-class restaurants and bars provide a remarkable dining experience. Two swimming pools and a kids pool, a kids club and a tennis court, along with various outdoor and water sports activities will ensure to spend an exciting and adventurous time. The hotel leisure facilities also feature a luxurious spa and a fully equipped health club.
A Plumber is a professional responsible for installing, repairing, and maintaining pipes in commercial structures like apartment buildings or residential homes. They collaborate with other construction professionals such as general contractors to ensure everything goes according to plan during renovations or new builds.
- Install, repair, and maintain pipes, valves, fittings, drainage systems, and fixtures in commercial and residential structures.
- Collaborate with general contractors, electricians, and other construction professionals.
- Follow building plans and blueprints.
- Respond to, diagnose, and resolve plumbing emergencies.
- Perform routine inspections of plumbing and drainage systems.
- Light construction, carpentry, painting, plastering, flooring, ceiling and electrical work as required.
- Prepare bids, budgets, and cost estimates.
- Keep accurate records of time spent working, description of work performed and materials used.
Desired Skills and Quaifications:
- Proven experience as a plumber.
- Solid understanding of water distribution and disposal systems.
- Working knowledge of heating and ventilation systems as well as appliances.
- Ability to handle plumbing tools and equipment (pipe wrenches, pipe cutters, plungers etc.).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Friendly with a great deal of patience
- Good physical condition and strength with the ability to work in awkward spaces.
Hoteliers since 1897, we have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. We are dedicated to please, educated to entertain, and we never compromise on the European elegance of service. We pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. And for our employees, we provide a stage on which they can flourish and realise their full potential.
Embrace an experience as individual as you are!
: Kempinski Hotel Muscat Sultanate of Oman
: Day Job
: Aug 1, 2022
: Sep 1, 2022
Apply On Kempinski Hotels Website