Kempinski Hotels Concierge Jobs In Jakarta Jakarta (ID) Indonesia 2022 – Kempinski Hotels Is Recruiting For Concierge Jobs In Jakarta Jakarta (ID) Region. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through Kempinski Hotels Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions and Apply Soon Before Registration End.
If You Are Interested To Work With Kempinski Hotels In Jakarta Costa Location, Then You Can Apply Here For Kempinski Hotels Jakarta Jakarta (ID) Jobs From This Job Posting Website. Complete Information Regarding Kempinski Hotels Career Opportunity Are Given Here.
|Recruitment Authority||Kempinski Hotels|
|Required Education||Hotel Apprenticeship or Higher College Education|
|Required Experience||1 to 2 years’ experience as a Receptionist, Guest Relation Officer or Bell Boy in an international 5 star hotel preferable|
|Nationality||Any Nationality – Eligible To Work In Indonesia|
|Salary||As per Kempinski Hotels Norms|
|Benefits||As Per Kempinski Hotels Rules & Regulations|
|Job State / Country||Jakarta(Indonesia)|
|Job Type||Full Time Job|
Kempinski Hotel Jakarta
Concierge is responsible for handling guest requests in a friendly and caring manner and to handle message, mail and parcel addressed to our guests and staff according to the hotel procedures and our service standards in order to ensure guest satisfaction.
HOTEL INDONESIA KEMPINSKI JAKARTA
Hotel Indonesia Kempinski Jakarta is located next to the iconic Bundaran HI (Hotel Indonesia Roundabout) fountain at the heart of the city’s main shopping, business and lifestyle district. Its 289 rooms and suites offer grand views of Jakarta city, and the hotel boasts an array of amenities that caters to conventions and weddings as well as a broad collection of restaurants and bars. Integrated with the Grand Indonesia Shopping Town, Hotel Indonesia Kempinski Jakarta also offers unmatched convenience for all its guests.
- Answer guest questions and handle guest requests in a polite and efficient manner such as giving information, making a reservation for a tour, a restaurant or transportation, providing directions, confirming flight, etc. If needed, refer requests to relevant staff to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Keep updated of all information concerning the hotel services, local places of interest, restaurants, transportation, sport facilities, churches, shopping areas and all relevant information likely to be of guests’ interest in order to be able to answer guest requests and questions.
- Keep records, deliver and distribute all incoming and outgoing mails, faxes, messages and parcel addressed to current or future guests and hotel staff according to hotel procedures.
- Upon requests, store guest luggage into the luggage storage room. Handle all luggage with care.
- Sell stamps for postcards and letters.
- Maintain cleanliness and tidiness of desk area and replenish counters with brochures, magazines, city maps for guest availability.
- During Business Center’s closing time, send fax for guests.
- Any other duties, which may be assigned to them from time to time as directed by their Supervisor or Manager.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Hotel Apprenticeship or Higher College Education
- 1 to 2 years’ experience as a Receptionist, Guest Relation Officer or Bell Boy in an international 5 star hotel preferable.
- Computer literacy – Ms. Office
- Excellent in English, both oral and written
Created in 1897, Kempinski Hotels is Europe’s oldest luxury hotel group. Kempinski’s rich heritage of impeccable personal service and superb hospitality is complemented by the exclusivity and individuality of its properties. Kempinski now manages a portfolio of 76 five-star hotels and residences in 31 countries and continues to add new properties in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and the Americas.
Each one reflects the strength and success of the Kempinski brand without losing sight of its heritage. The portfolio comprises historic landmark properties, award-winning urban lifestyle hotels, outstanding resorts and prestigious residences. Each one is imbued with the quality guests have come to expect from Kempinski while embracing the cultural traditions of its location. Kempinski is a founding member of the Global Hotel Alliance (GHA), the world’s largest alliance of independent hotel brands.
: Hotel Indonesia Kempinski Jakarta
: Day Job
: Aug 9, 2022
Apply On Kempinski Hotels Website