Halliburton Service Operator Jobs In Baku Baku (BA) Azerbaijan 2022 – Halliburton Is Recruiting For Service Operator Jobs In Baku Baku (BA) Region. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through Halliburton Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions and Apply Soon Before Registration End.
If You Are Interested To Work With Halliburton In Baku Costa Location, Then You Can Apply Here For Halliburton Baku Baku (BA) Jobs From This Job Posting Website. Complete Information Regarding Halliburton Career Opportunity Are Given Here.
|Post Name||Service Operator|
|Required Education||A high school diploma or equivalent|
|Required Experience||Minimum of six months experience is required|
|Nationality||Any Nationality – Eligible To Work In Azerbaijan|
|Salary||As Per Halliburton Norms|
|Benefits||As Per Halliburton Rules & Regulations|
|Job State / Country||Baku (BA)|
|Job Type||Full Time Job|
Service Operator I – SS
Baku, BA, AZ, AZ1065
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under direct supervision, rigs-up and rigs-down of service equipment, learns to complete documents, reports, and forms in support of the service performed, and may conduct training in the operation of some or all of the following equipment: shale shakers and screen changes, centrifuges, cuttings handling and slurrification systems, and vacuum and pressure washing systems.
- This position requires the ability to effectively communicate with others, perform basic mathematical calculations involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division, and basic reading comprehension and writing skills.
- Basic computer skills are preferred.
- This position promotes and takes an active part in the quality improvement process, promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations, and ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) regulations and guidelines.
- Completion of specific Baroid training is preferred.
- A high school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of six months experience is required.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
5 Tbilisi Ave, Block 1003, Baku, Baku, AZ1065, Azerbaijan
Requisition Number: 156263
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Baroid
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Job Segment: Equipment Operator, Manufacturing
Apply On Halliburton Website