Halliburton Ombudsperson Jobs In Houston Texas USA 2022 – Halliburton Is Recruiting For Ombudsperson Jobs In Houston Texas Region. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through Halliburton Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions and Apply Soon Before Registration End.
If You Are Interested To Work With Halliburton In Houston Costa Location, Then You Can Apply Here For Halliburton Houston Texas Jobs From This Job Posting Website. Complete Information Regarding Halliburton Career Opportunity Are Given Here.
|Required Education||Undergraduate degree in sociology, psychology or conflict resolution|
|Required Experience||2 years of experience in Conflict Resolution Programs, which includes experience in mediation and organizational ombudsman work and management experience|
|Nationality||Any Nationality – Eligible To Work In USA|
|Salary||As Per Halliburton Norms|
|Benefits||As Per Halliburton Rules & Regulations|
|Job State / Country||Texas|
|Job Type||Full Time Job|
Houston, TX, US, 77032
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Duties & Requirements
- Under general supervision, manages people relationships while maintaining neutrality and confidentiality within the Dispute Resolution Program.
- Conducts discussions to evaluate contentions of parties regarding disputes. Identifies areas of concern and examines options for resolution.
- Analyzes the information obtained, using knowledge of the facts at issue and industry practices.
- Identifies and proactively influences improvements within the organization and the workplace.
- Conducts day-to-day business in accordance with The International Ombudsman Association (IOA) Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability, or operations.
- A heightened awareness of diversity, cultural issues and different frames of reference is needed to render a binding, productive working relationship among parties that have varying interests and concerns and minimize business interruptions.
- An ombudsman must be knowledgeable about the organization, its structure, culture, policies, and practices.
- The ombudsman must have excellent networking skills, understand and participate in collaboration with others, and be able to establish and maintain broad contacts throughout the organization.
- Should have strong presentation skills and be able to organize and communicate information to groups of varying size and hierarchical levels within the organization.
- Requires completion of an undergraduate degree in sociology, psychology or conflict resolution and a minimum of 2 years of experience in Conflict Resolution Programs, which includes experience in mediation and organizational ombudsman work and management experience.
- Possession of a IOA certificate required within 6 months of hire.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher-level roles give (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available from Ombudsman to Mgr, Dispute Resolution Program.
3000 N. Sam Houston Parkway E., Houston, Texas, 77032, United States
Requisition Number: 156088
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Legal
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Nearest Major Market: Houston
Apply On Halliburton Website