Halliburton Customer Service Specialist Jobs In Powell Wyoming USA 2022 – Halliburton Is Recruiting For Customer Service Specialist Jobs In Powell Wyoming Region. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through Halliburton Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions and Apply Soon Before Registration End.
If You Are Interested To Work With Halliburton In Powell Costa Location, Then You Can Apply Here For Halliburton Powell Wyoming Jobs From This Job Posting Website. Complete Information Regarding Halliburton Career Opportunity Are Given Here.
|Post Name||Customer Service Specialist|
|Required Education||Must have High school diploma or equivalent education|
|Required Experience||2 years experience in a customer service environment|
|Nationality||Any Nationality – Eligible To Work In USA|
|Salary||As Per Halliburton Norms|
|Benefits||As Per Halliburton Rules & Regulations|
|Job State / Country||Wyoming|
|Job Type||Full Time Job|
Customer Service Specialist
Powell, WY, US, 82435
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under general supervision, acts as primary contact with affiliates, field PSL, and sales personnel.
- Ensures accurate and timely processing of orders and quotations.
- Directs the movement of material for global multi-PSL operations.
- Utilizes knowledge of products and processes to service customer needs.
- Serves as a liaison for communication with field personnel, engineering, manufacturing, procurement, etc. to fill customer requirements.
- Coordinates cross-center and vendor supplied orders as required and monitors those shipments.
- Works with Law Department to ensure export compliance and stays current regarding international material movements and shipping regulations.
- May give guidance to Order Correspondents as needed.
- 2 years experience in a customer service environment.
- Must have High school diploma or equivalent education
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
260 S Panther Blvd, Powell, Wyoming, 82435, United States
Requisition Number: 157469
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Product Service Line: Artificial Lift
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Nearest Major Market: Wyoming
Job Segment: Supply Chain, Procurement, Supply, Operations, Customer Service
Apply On Halliburton Website