Halliburton Compensation Analyst Jobs In Houston Texas USA 2022 – Halliburton Is Recruiting For Compensation Analyst Jobs In Houston Texas Region. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through Halliburton Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions and Apply Soon Before Registration End.
If You Are Interested To Work With Halliburton In Houston Costa Location, Then You Can Apply Here For Halliburton Houston Texas Jobs From This Job Posting Website. Complete Information Regarding Halliburton Career Opportunity Are Given Here.
|Post Name||Compensation Analyst|
|Required Education||Uundergraduate degree preferably in Human Resources, HRIS or other business disciplines|
|Required Experience||2 years of related experience|
|Nationality||Any Nationality – Eligible To Work In USA|
|Salary||As Per Halliburton Norms|
|Benefits||As Per Halliburton Rules & Regulations|
|Job State / Country||Texas|
|Job Type||Full Time Job|
United States Houston: Compensation Analyst – Sr Compensation Analyst
Houston, TX, US, 77032
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Duties & Requirements
- Ensures the effective operation, improvement and implementation of global compensation systems to support the automation of global compensation processes
- Supports global compensation projects and implementation which may include training
- Analyzes compensation data and prepares concise, accurate and insightful reports, analytics, dashboards and interactive tools
- Participates in and evaluates market surveys; prepares job descriptions and job evaluation reports; supports salary structure process and performs audits
- Collaborates with others internal and external to the organization
- Skills are typically acquired through completion of an undergraduate degree preferably in Human Resources, HRIS or other business disciplines and 2 years of related experience.
Proficient applying quality judgment and decision making to ad hoc reporting and project based situations; advanced level of proficiency in Excel; analytical skills; writing and composition; process management; critical thinking; business acumen; excellent verbal communication skills; excellent attention to detail and accuracy; managing work.
Experience preferred in one or more of the following
Sharepoint, Power BI, SAP, HR Software Products (Marketpay, JDXpert)
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher-level roles give (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available from Compensation Analyst to Sr Compensation Analyst.
3000 N. Sam Houston Parkway E., Houston, Texas, 77032, United States
Requisition Number: 155934
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Human Resources
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Nearest Major Market: Houston
Job Segment: Compensation, ERP, HR, HRIS, Information Systems, Human Resources, Technology
Apply On Halliburton Website