GoTo Senior UX Designer Jobs In Virtual USA 2022 – GoTo Is Hiring For Senior UX Designer Jobs In Virtual USA Region. Instered And Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through GoTo Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions And Appply Soon Before Registration End.
If You Are Interested To Work With GoTo In Virtual Costa Location, Then You Can Apply Here For GoTo Virtual USA Jobs From This Job Posting Website. Complete Information About GoTo Career Opportunity Are Given Here.
|Job Profile||Senior UX Designer|
|Required Education||As Per GoTo USA Rules|
|Required Experience||Experience In Senior UX Designer Field|
|Nationality||Any Nationality – Eligible To Work In USA|
|Salary||As Per Company Rules|
|Benefits||As Per USA Labour Laws|
|Job Type||Full Time Job|
Sr. UX Designer in United States
Where you’ll work: Canada/Remote
Currently, we are searching for a proactive and experienced Sr. UX Designer. As such, you’ll help guide the team in creating and executing a strong design vision for our GoTo family of products, with the opportunity to significantly impact the experience of our users in how they connect and collaborate with each other.
You’ll be joining a diverse and international UX team with lots of learning opportunities. You’ll delivering top quality design work for all platforms, working with the UX Manager and a team of highly talented Product Managers, Designers, User Researchers, and Engineers who appreciate user experience and want to build the best products available in the market.
Your Day to Day
- Create both low fidelity wireframes and high-fidelity design assets
- Drive/own product design decisions from beginning to end
- Facilitate design reviews, critiques and workshops
- Use feedback from users and data to help inform your design decisions
- Work closely with the product management team to formulate strategic product direction
- Build and maintain cross-functional partnerships
- Develop design concepts and solutions that apply your understanding of user problems, product vision, and technology capabilities
What We´re Looking For
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience in leading design in senior roles in a lean, agile and delivery-driven environment
- Ability to create design deliverables for the entire user experience; including, design visions and initial concepts, workflows, wireframes and polished visual comps
- Portfolio showing both Web and Mobile, with examples of shipped products including specific contributions in the design directions and decisions
- Loves to solve the bigger problems and can identify opportunities to improve the product experience
- Skills such as motion design, prototyping, front-end development and experience incorporating findings from user research into designs is a big plus
You’ll be working towards a shared goal with an open-minded and cohesive team greater than the sum of its parts. At GoTo, we’re passionate about growing a diverse and inclusive work ecosystem because unique takes make us a stronger company, and Stronger Together. We’re committed to creating an inclusive space for everyone, no matter what. That’s how we’ll Be Real, Think Big, Move Fast, and Keep Growing along the way.
LogMeIn, Inc. is committed to providing equal opportunity in employment to all employees and applicants for employment. No employee or applicant shall be discriminated against in the terms and conditions of employment on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, religion, marital or domestic partner status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability (including AIDS/HIV), medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, application for or denial of family and medical care leave and/or pregnancy disability leave, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law or ordinance or regulation.
LogMeIn, Inc. also prohibits discrimination based on the perception that anyone has one of these characteristics or is associated with a person who has or who is perceived as having any of those characteristics.Each officer, manager, and employee is expected to support, cooperate with, and carry out this policy. Any employee who believes he or she has been the victim of employment discrimination, or has witnessed discrimination in the workplace based on any of these factors should report the matter immediately to Human Resources.
Apply On GoTo Website