GoTo Marketing Analyst Jobs In Springfield Illinois 2022 – GoTo Is Hiring For Marketing Analyst Jobs In Springfield Illinois Region. Instered And Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through GoTo Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions And Appply Soon Before Registration End.
If You Are Interested To Work With GoTo In Springfield Costa Location, Then You Can Apply Here For GoTo Springfield Illinois Jobs From This Job Posting Website. Complete Information About GoTo Career Opportunity Are Given Here.
|Job Profile||Marketing Analyst|
|Required Education||As Per GoTo Illinois Rules|
|Required Experience||Experience In Marketing Analyst Field|
|Nationality||Any Nationality – Eligible To Work In Illinois|
|Salary||As Per Company Rules|
|Benefits||As Per Illinois Labour Laws|
|Job Type||Full Time Job|
Marketing Analyst in Springfield, Illinois
Where you’ll work: Anywhere within Central Time Zone +/- 2 hours
Marketing at GoTo
Being direct and relatable makes work and life easier for everyone. From storytelling and content to influencer relations and user lifecycle campaigns, the Marketing team at GoTo sets the stage for how we interact with customers, prospects and employees. When you become a part of this team, you will directly be impacting the business, revenue, and image of GoTo. Come discover with us.
Your Day to Day
As a Marketing Analyst, you would be working on :
- Conduct data analysis in support of day-to-day business performance as well as monthly and quarterly business reviews with LogMeIn’s senior management team
- Regularly monitor and perform insights analysis on Sales & Marketing funnel and KPI’s for key stakeholders to understand business trends and implications
- Partner with Marketing, Sales, eCommerce, and Operations to make data-driven recommendations on investment and resource allocation. Proactively communicate findings and form partnerships with stakeholders. Develop productive relationships with Data and Business Applications teams to develop necessary datasets and obtain support for team priorities and deliverables
- Work with members of multiple departments to understand processes anddata/reporting requirements; translate needs and use cases into technical requests for submission to Data/Infrastructure team. Present technical findings to non-technical audiences; translating complex quantitative data into succinct actionable insights
What We’re Looking For
As a Marketing Analyst, your background will look like
- 2+ years of experience in business operations, analytics, managementconsulting, finance, marketing, or market research preferred. Ability to build partnerships throughout the organization and present to senior executives
- Exceptional quantitative and data analysis skills with proficiency in Excel, Tableau and PowerPoint. SQL, Salesforce.com, Data Engineering experience a plus
- Strong work ethic and outstanding team player, complimented by a proactiveproblem-solver approach. Self-motivated; able to work independently
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, especially the ability tosynthesize ideas with data, make persuasive arguments, and tell compellingstories using data
- Strong project management skills. Capable of working in remote centric and fast-changing environment
You’ll be working towards a shared goal with an open-minded and cohesive team greater than the sum of its parts. At GoTo, we’re passionate about growing a diverse and inclusive work ecosystem because unique takes make us a stronger company, and Stronger Together. We’re committed to creating an inclusive space for everyone, no matter what. That’s how we’ll Be Real , Think Big , Move Fast , and Keep Growing along the way.
Learn more (https://www.goto.com/company/corporate-responsibility) .
LogMeIn, Inc. is committed to providing equal opportunity in employment to all employees and applicants for employment. No employee or applicant shall be discriminated against in the terms and conditions of employment on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, religion, marital or domestic partner status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability (including AIDS/HIV), medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, application for or denial of family and medical care leave and/or pregnancy disability leave, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law or ordinance or regulation.
LogMeIn, Inc. also prohibits discrimination based on the perception that anyone has one of these characteristics or is associated with a person who has or who is perceived as having any of those characteristics.Each officer, manager, and employee is expected to support, cooperate with, and carry out this policy. Any employee who believes he or she has been the victim of employment discrimination, or has witnessed discrimination in the workplace based on any of these factors should report the matter immediately to Human Resources.
Apply On GoTo Website