GoTo Field Service Engineer Jobs In Springfield Illinois 2022 – GoTo Is Hiring For Field Service Engineer Jobs In Springfield IllinoisRegion. Instered And Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through GoTo Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions And Appply Soon Before Registration End.
If You Are Interested To Work With GoTo In Springfield Costa Location, Then You Can Apply Here For GoTo Springfield Illinois Jobs From This Job Posting Website. Complete Information About GoTo Career Opportunity Are Given Here.
|Job Profile||Field Service Engineer|
|Required Education||As Per GoTo Illinois Rules|
|Required Experience||Experience In Field Service Engineer Field|
|Nationality||Any Nationality – Eligible To Work In Illinois|
|Salary||As Per Company Rules|
|Benefits||As Per Illinois Labour Laws|
|Job Type||Full Time Job|
Field Service Engineer in Springfield, Illinois
About the Role
As a member of the Field Engineering team, you will be responsible for assisting new clients implement our products. We are looking for someone with experience in IT. Specifically someone with networking and VoIP experience.
Your day to day as a Field Engineer, you would be working on:
· You will be responsible to ensure customer network environment compatibility with our UCC Products.
· Onboard accounts inside of company SLAs.
· Ensure customer satisfaction and confidence throughout the setup process.
· Be the lead technical contact on all troubleshooting and integration of our products into the client’s environment.
· Occasional travel required, visiting customers for onsite implementation. End User/Admin training, phone placement, and/or network configuration
· Strong troubleshooting skills doesn’t give up and continuously finds new ways to resolve problems
What we are looking for as a Field Engineer, your background will look like:
· A minimum of 2–4 years of experience in Network Support with emphasis on Routing and Switching, and an understanding of Unified Communications.
· Cisco Certifications are a plus
· Excellent communication, and time/project management skills
· Ability to develop and maintain close customer relationships, and the ability to work inside a team.
· Maintain continuous professional development including technical and sales/soft skills.
· Plans and roadmaps.
· Be able to perform AD, LDAP and SSO integrations.
· Have the ability to integrate external solutions that are compatible with our products
· Experience with Communications/Voice over IP/Video over IP, SIP, and firewalls/network security
· API understanding is a plus
· Location required from: Illinois, Iowa, Wisconsin, Missouri
LogMeIn, Inc. is committed to providing equal opportunity in employment to all employees and applicants for employment. No employee or applicant shall be discriminated against in the terms and conditions of employment on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, religion, marital or domestic partner status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability (including AIDS/HIV), medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, application for or denial of family and medical care leave and/or pregnancy disability leave, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law or ordinance or regulation.
LogMeIn, Inc. also prohibits discrimination based on the perception that anyone has one of these characteristics or is associated with a person who has or who is perceived as having any of those characteristics.Each officer, manager, and employee is expected to support, cooperate with, and carry out this policy. Any employee who believes he or she has been the victim of employment discrimination, or has witnessed discrimination in the workplace based on any of these factors should report the matter immediately to Human Resources.
Apply On GoTo Website