Google Cloud Technical Account Manager Jobs In Toronto Canada 2022 – Google Cloud Is Hiring For Technical Account Manager Jobs In Toronto Canada Region. Instered And Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through Google Cloud Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions And Appply Soon Before Registration End.
If You Are Interested To Work With Google Cloud In Toronto Costa Location, Then You Can Apply Here For Google Cloud Toronto Canada Jobs From This Job Posting Website. Complete Information About Google Cloud Career Opportunity Are Given Here.
|Recruitment Authority||Google Cloud|
|Job Profile||Technical Account Manager|
|Required Education||Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience|
|Required Experience||Experience In Relevant Field As Per Given Below|
|Nationality||Any Nationality – Eligible To Work In Canada|
|Salary||As Per Company Rules|
|Benefits||As Per Canada Labour Laws|
|Job State / Country||Canada|
|Job Type||Full Time Job|
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Toronto, ON, Canada; Montreal, QC, Canada.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- 3 years of experience in a customer-facing role, interfacing with executive stakeholders and driving customer technical implementations
- Experience supporting customers in cloud operations, launch/capacity planning, and/or IT consulting
- Ability to speak and write in English and French fluently
- Master’s degree in a management, technical, or engineering field with 7 years of customer-facing experience
- Experience collaborating with channel partners, systems integrators, and third-party developers to deliver high-impact solutions
- Experience collaborating across business units internally and at large enterprises
- Experience in application/workload migration to public cloud providers, and translating business requirements into technological solutions
- Understanding of IT operations, database systems, networking, IT security, application development, service architecture, cloud-native application development, hosted services, storage systems, or content delivery networks
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem solving, and management skills
About the job
Our Cloud Customer Experience organization in Google Cloud delivers product and implementation expertise to our customers to help them get the most out of their Google Cloud investments. As a Technical Account Manager (TAM), you will help customers successfully adopt Google Cloud products. You will lead the successful adoption of Google Cloud at organizations, guiding them through the strategic and technical facets of their Google Cloud transformation journey.
You will manage the successful delivery of Customer Experience engagements to drive customer adoption of Google Cloud services. You will regularly engage with various stakeholder groups, including leadership of enterprises and a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team. You will also travel domestically and internationally approximately 25% of the time.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Accelerate customer adoption of Google Cloud by leading the implementation journey. Provide technical guidance and manage timelines, milestones, migration goals, and business transformation strategies.
- Advocate for customer needs in order to overcome adoption blockers and drive feature development. Lead across multiple work streams and teams to maintain customer momentum.
- Develop strategic relationships with stakeholders to understand a customer’s business and develop strategic roadmaps. Lead quarterly business reviews and executive sessions to better understand business and technical needs.
- Plan for customer events and launches, partnering with Support, Development, and Site Reliability Development to ensure customer success during critical moments. Work with customers and Support to guide issues/escalations to resolution.
- Develop best practices and assets based on learnings from customer engagements to support initiatives to scale through partners and accelerate cloud adoption.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
To learn more about COVID vaccination requirements for US Google workplaces, read our Vaccination Entry Policy.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Apply On Google Cloud Website