Google Cloud Security Sales Specialist Jobs In Seattle Washington 2022 – Google Cloud Is Hiring For Security Sales Specialist Jobs In Seattle Washington Region. Instered And Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through Google Cloud Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions And Appply Soon Before Registration End.
If You Are Interested To Work With Google Cloud In Seattle Costa Location, Then You Can Apply Here For Google Cloud Seattle Washington Jobs From This Job Posting Website. Complete Information About Google Cloud Career Opportunity Are Given Here.
|Recruitment Authority||Google Cloud|
|Job Profile||Security Sales Specialist|
|Required Education||Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience|
|Required Experience||Experience In Relevant Field|
|Nationality||Any Nationality – Eligible To Work In Washington|
|Salary||As Per Company Rules|
|Benefits||As Per Washington Labour Laws|
|Job State / Country||Washington|
|Job Type||Full Time Job|
Security Sales Specialist, Google Cloud
For Arizona only: This role may be based in Tempe.
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote and in-office roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
In-office locations: Boulder, CO, Washington; Seattle, OR, Washington; Seattle, WA, Washington; Phoenix, AZ, Washington; Denver, CO, Washington; San Francisco, CA, Washington; Sunnyvale, CA, Washington.
Remote location(s): Arizona, Washington.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of experience in a sales role in the enterprise software or cloud space.
- 5 years of experience selling to clients in the enterprise cybersecurity or IT field.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Experience carrying and exceeding strategic business goals in a sales role.
- Experience starting a territory from the beginning, understanding the security partner ecosystem.
- Knowledge of product and solution market trends in cybersecurity and cloud.
- Ability to prioritize, plan, and organize sales activity.
- Ability to build continuous relationships with C-level executives across security/IT business units, and ensure customer success and adoption leads to customer expansion.
- Excellent problem-solving, verbal, written communication, presentation, and active listening skills.
About the job
As a Security Sales Specialist, you will help us grow our cybersecurity business by building and expanding relationships with customers. In this role, you will work with customers to deliver true business value, demonstrate product functionality, and provide a comprehensive overview of key business use cases. You will lead day-to-day relationships with external customer stakeholders, leading with empathy, while identifying innovative ways to multiply your impact and the impact of the team as a whole.
You’ll lead day-to-day relationships with customer stakeholders, leading with empathy, while identifying innovative ways to multiply your impact and the impact of the team as a whole. You will partner with internal Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Sales teams to grow their security businesses and drive overall value for GCP.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
(Seattle only*) Minimum Salary of $141,000 – $151,000+ bonus + equity + benefits.
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation range for this role when being hired into our offices in Seattle.
- Construct and execute a territory development plan. Recommend Security products in your territory to Security customers to meet or exceed quarterly goals.
- Develop and drive pipeline, to manage cycles leading from generation to customer onboarding.
- Build and maintain relationships to influence long-term strategic direction.
- Partner with Marketing, Customer Engineering, GCP, Customer Success, Channels, Product, and Engineering teams to understand the needs of the customer and provide excellent customer experience.
- Represent Google Cloud Security in regional forecasts, all hands, and team meetings. Serve as stakeholder to regional Google Cloud leads, reporting current, accurate, timely forecasting, and business performance.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
To learn more about COVID vaccination requirements for US Google workplaces, read our Vaccination Entry Policy.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Apply On Google Cloud Website