GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, food and health sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better.
Today, GMG’s investments span across four key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Food, GMG Health, and GMG Consumer Goods. Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
The job holder is responsible for executing the recruitment plans and to ensure all manpower requirements of the GMG are met as per the defined recruitment policy.
- Conducts research and implements sourcing strategies to develop a pipeline of candidates for key roles and positions anticipated based on business requirements
- Stays current on trends in recruitment, use of alternative sourcing channels and innovative methods of recruitment and selection
- Identifies manpower requirements, verifies manpower requisitions, reviews submitted job descriptions and selects the most appropriate channel of recruitment to source candidates
- Prepares and posts recruitment advertisements on internal and external job portals and coordinates externally with recruitment agencies to ensure all appropriate recruitment channels are activated for a particular open position
- Interacts with managers to discuss recruitment requests and to understand other contextual and qualitative information of the job
- Sources candidates, conducts interviews and coordinates with Business Units to set up interviews with line managers for shortlisted candidates
- Obtain preapprovals for employment offers and employment contracts (for junior and mid-level positions) in line with GMG guidelines and compensation policies
- Conducts reference checks for candidates and collects required documents for visa processing and employee information filing
- Manages applicant tracking systems and updates recruitment related reports and assists in analysis to ensure that regular updates and recruitment status is provided to management
Educational Qualifications and Certificates
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources
- A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Kuala Lumpur
- Job Type
- Contract Type