• Verify Purchase Request (PR) detail created by Requestor and convert into Purchase Order (SAP PO); manage, review, update and maintain PO until they are closed
• Ensure POs’ Approvers approval flow in SAP on time.
• Identify and select vendors to procure goods and/or services meeting criteria of price, quality, availability, and delivery dates.
• Establish and maintain supplier relationships and monitor supper performance.
• Negotiate, source, and develop a pool of alternate suppliers/sub-contractors to reduce cost and lead time.
• Review, monitor, prepare and perform-database maintenance, report & record, accuracy of procurement activities, OTD and cost analysis.
• Co-ordinate with Finance department with regards to suppliers’ invoice and payment issues.
• Ensure all purchasing activities are in accordance with company’s policy, procedures, and compliance with internal control standards
• Continuously educate Requestor on Procurement process flow and policies
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Degree in Procurement /Business Studies/Administration / Marketing/ Supply Chain or Management any related field
• Preferably minimum two (2) years working experience as Procurement Specialist
• Required languages (s); English, Mandarin / Cantonese, Bahasa Malaysia will be benefit. Mandarin / Cantonese speaker is essential to manage the Hong Kong demand owner and China vendor.
• Knowledge and experience in SAP, Contract, Microsoft Office will be an added advantage.
• Capability to handle multi tasks, attention to detail, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
• Positive attitude, good interpersonal, negotiation skills, communications skills, and ability to participate with teamwork problem-solving skills and decision making