Gensler Technical Designer Jobs 2022 – Gensler Is Hiring For Technical Designer Jobs In Shanghai China Region. Instered And Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through Gensler Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions And Appply Soon Before Registration End.
If You Are Interested To Work With Gensler In Shanghai Costa Location, Then You Can Apply Here For Gensler Shanghai China Jobs From This Job Posting Website. Complete Information About Gensler Career Opportunity Are Given Here.
|Job Profile||Technical Designer|
|Required Education||Degree in Architecture, B.Arch., M.Arch|
|Required Experience||2 Year In Relevant|
|Salary||As Per Company Rules|
|Benefits||As Per China Labour Laws|
|Job Type||Full Time Job|
As an Technical Designer, you will collaborate with our design team to develop innovative design solutions as well as coordinate the design through the construction documentation phase of a project.
What You Will do
- Working closely with the architectural team to develop design solutions for various types of project types
- Assisting with presentation documents and design narratives
- Developing and resolving technical details while maintaining design intents
- Technical documentation
- Coordinate with consultants throughout the project phases
- Project research on appropriate materials, precedent and trends
- Preparing plans, elevations, sections, detailed construction drawings from measured surveys and from photographs, by hand and on computer.
- Involvement in project team meetings.
- Project filing
- 3D imaging and general presentation work
- Professional degree in Architecture, B.Arch., M.Arch.
- Min. 2 years of relevant experience in master planning, mixed-use, office, and retail projects
- China project experience is preferred
- Strong in concept design, detailing, and documentation
- Experience using Rhino and/or Revit required, and AutoCAD, Grasshopper scripting tool & BIM modeling software a plus
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, Rhino, Sketchup, PhotoShop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Knowledge of Grasshopper, and rendering software is desirable
- Strong in graphic and visual representation skills
- Strong sense of ownership, personal responsibility and dedication to their work and the work of their team
- Fluent in written and spoken in English, Cantonese and Mandarin is a must.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team
- Ability to take initiative in response to direction or instruction
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines efficiently
- A flexible and open attitude towards new ways of working and commitment to independent, lifelong learning
Life at Gensler
At Gensler, we are as committed to enjoying life as we are to delivering best-in-class design. From curated art exhibits to internal design competitions to “Well-being Week,” our offices reflect our people’s diverse interests. We encourage every person at Gensler to lead a healthy and balanced life. Our comprehensive benefits include medical insurance, social insurance, paid holidays, and paid time off. We also offer profit sharing, employee stock ownership, and twice annual bonus opportunities. As part of the firm’s commitment to licensure and professional development, Gensler offers reimbursement for certain professional licenses and associated renewals and exam fees. We view our professional development programs as strategic investments in our future.
Apply on Gensler Website