Gensler Studio Coordinator Jobs 2022 – Gensler Is Hiring For Studio Coordinator Jobs In Toronto Canada Region. Instered And Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through Gensler Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions And Appply Soon Before Registration End.
If You Are Interested To Work With Gensler In Toronto Costa Location, Then You Can Apply Here For Gensler Toronto Canada Jobs From This Job Posting Website. Complete Information About Gensler Career Opportunity Are Given Here.
|Job Profile||Studio Coordinator|
|Required Education||Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience|
|Required Experience||3+ years of professional experience|
|Salary||As Per Company Rules|
|Benefits||As Per Canada Labour Laws|
|Job Type||Full Time Job|
At Gensler, we design for people. We leverage our global perspective and local presence to innovate at every scale. We’re not just designers. We’re tinkerers, craftspeople, visionaries, innovators and thought leaders. Fueled by passion and entrepreneurial spirit, our people bring new ideas to solve challenging problems. Whether you’re into sketching new ideas, hacking a building or growing client relationships. in global markets, there’s something here for everyone.
Our depth of expertise spans disciplines-from aviation and transportation to education, hospitality, retail, technology and more. Whether we’re refreshing a retailer’s brand, planning a new urban district or designing a super tall building, we strive to make the everyday places people occupy more inspiring, more resilient and more impactful.
Use your passion for service and attention to detail to help the Gensler team bring designs to life. As a Studio Coordinator, you will provide administrative support to a team of industry-leading designers and architects. You’re at the heart of your studio’s activities and the soul that keeps your studio moving forward.
What You Will Do
- Support day-to-day operations of a 20 person studio, including calendar maintenance, meeting/event coordination, answering phones, email screening, travel arrangements, filing, time sheets, expense reports, and credentialing.
- Assist with administrative aspects of client projects including business correspondence, proposals, contracts, meeting notes, project filing, and new project setup
- Work closely with Marketing, Accounting, Office Services and HR in support of studio administration and report requests
- Provide administrative support on special projects as needed
- Provide reception and office services back-up coverage as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of professional experience in an administrative capacity
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office and Adobe In Design
- Self-starting, responsible, and highly motivated individual
Life at Gensler
At Gensler, we are as committed to enjoying life as we are to delivering best-in-class design. From curated art exhibits to internal design competitions to “Well-being Week,” our offices reflect our people’s diverse interests.
We encourage every person at Gensler to lead a healthy and balanced life. Our comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, vision, disability, wellness programs, flex spending, paid holidays, and paid time off. We also offer a 401k, profit sharing, employee stock ownership, and twice annual bonus opportunities.
As part of the firm’s commitment to licensure and professional development, Gensler offers reimbursement for certain professional licenses and associated renewals and exam fees. In addition, we reimburse tuition for certain eligible programs or classes. We view our professional development programs as strategic investments in our future.
Apply on Gensler Website