Gensler Marketing Internship Jobs In Singapore 2022 – Gensler Is Hiring For Marketing Internship Jobs In Singapore Singapore Region. Instered And Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through Gensler Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions And Appply Soon Before Registration End.
If You Are Interested To Work With Gensler In Singapore Costa Location, Then You Can Apply Here For Gensler Singapore Singapore Jobs From This Job Posting Website. Complete Information About Gensler Career Opportunity Are Given Here.
|Job Profile||Marketing Internship|
|Education||Degree/Diploma in Business, Architecture, Interior Design, Graphic Design, Communications, or Marketing|
|Experience||Experience In Relevant Field|
|Salary||As Per Company Rules|
|Job Type||Full Time Job|
At Gensler, we design for people. We leverage our global perspective and local presence to innovate at every scale. We’re not just designers. We’re tinkerers, craftspeople, visionaries, innovators and thought leaders. Fueled by passion and entrepreneurial spirit, our people bring new ideas to solve challenging problems. Whether you’re into sketching new ideas, hacking a building or growing client relationships in global markets, there’s something here for everyone.
Our depth of expertise spans disciplines—from aviation and transportation to education, hospitality, retail, technology and more. At our core we embody an entrepreneurial spirit, always looking ahead for new ways to innovate and add to our clients’ success. We share the belief that design has the power to transform organizations and change lives; whether we’re refreshing a retailer’s brand, planning a new urban district or designing a super tall building.
Our work reflects an enduring commitment to sustainability, and we believe that a diversity of voices and cultures is one of the most powerful strategic tools for securing lasting competitive advantage.
As the world’s largest design firm, Gensler has a unique obligation and opportunity to focus on sustainability in the built environment. We deepened our commitment to combat the impact on climate change in the built environment when we launched Gensler Cities Climate Challenge (GC3) in 2019. This is our pledge to meet an ambitious goal: the elimination of all greenhouse gases from our work by 2030.
Gensler Singapore is seeking for a Marketing Intern for a minimum period of 3 months. This intern will work very closely with our Marketing and PR team to support business development community to write, design, and produce proposals, presentations, and other materials used to help the firm win work and support the general activities of the local/regional marketing studio such as PR, communications and knowledge management, etc.
All Gensler marketers should be excellent communicators, proactive problem solvers, and action-oriented team players at a level appropriate to their experience. You must be committed to internal client service, poised under fast-paced pressure, and have a relentlessly positive, flexible, “can-do” attitude.
What You Will Do
- Support the marketing team to design, write, and produce proposals, presentations, and other marketing collateral, aligned with brand standards under the guidance of the marketing team
- Assist in the development of new materials to support business development and social media activities, as needed
- Provide graphic design and administrative support to the Marketing and PR teams
- Maintain resources & information systems: project profile, website updates, resumes, and OpenAsset, etc.
- Support the team for project photoshoot and video production
- Coordinate other responsibilities, as assigned
- Degree/Diploma in Business, Architecture, Interior Design, Graphic Design, Communications, or Marketing
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to create effective presentations and other marketing collateral
- Self-motivated with intra-personal skills, and a great team-player
- Strong organizational skills to coordinate and manage multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong graphic communication and design skills
- Competency in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign is a must
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in video production and editing is a plus
Life at Gensler
Gensler Asia-Pacific and Middle East is committed to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion through our Five Strategies. In partnership with our clients, we strive to create a just and equitable future for our communities and our colleagues. We celebrate our diversity and are focused on creating an inclusive workplace environment for all.
As a people-first organization, we are as committed to enjoying life as we are to delivering best-in-class design. From internal design competitions to research grants to “Well-being Week,” our offices reflect our people’s diverse interests.
We encourage every person at Gensler to lead a healthy and balanced life. Our comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, vision, disability and wellness programs. We also offer profit sharing and twice annual bonus opportunities.
As part of the firm’s commitment to licensure and professional development, Gensler offers reimbursement for certain professional licenses and associated renewals and exam fees. In addition, we reimburse tuition for certain eligible programs or classes. We view our professional development programs as strategic investments in our future.
Apply For Gensler Jobs 2022