Dow Chemicals Site Training Coordinator Jobs In Map Ta Phut Rayong Thailand 2022 – Dow Chemicals Is Recruiting For Site Training Coordinator Jobs In Map Ta Phut Rayong Region. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through Dow Chemicals Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions and Apply Soon Before Registration End.
If You Are Interested To Work With Dow Chemicals In Map Ta Phut Costa Location, Then You Can Apply Here For Dow Chemicals Map Ta Phut Rayong Jobs From This Job Posting Website. Complete Information Regarding Dow Chemicals Career Opportunity Are Given Here.
|Recruitment Authority||Dow Chemicals|
|Post Name||Site Training Coordinator|
|Required Education||High Vocational or higher degree in any field|
|Required Experience||Good command in English skills is required|
|Nationality||Any Nationality – Eligible To Work In Thailand|
|Salary||As Per Dow Chemicals Norms|
|Benefits||As Per Dow Chemicals Rules & Regulations|
|Job Location||Map Ta Phut|
|Job State / Country||Rayong|
|Job Type||Full Time Job|
Site Training Coordinator
At a glance
Position: Site Training Coordinator
Primary location Map Ta Phut (THA), Rayong, Thailand
Schedule: Full time
Date Posted: Wed, 06 Jul 2022
Job Number: R2034735
Dow Thailand looking for Site Training Coordinator, based in Map Ta Phut, Rayong. This person will be responsible for overseeing training program for assigned department, including the assessment, plan, implementation, facilitation, tracking and day-to-day training. Ensures that the client have the required tools, knowledge, and skills to perform their jobs and support the goal as training business partner. Works with the clients to develop a learning culture. Monitors the effectiveness of training.
Some key responsibilities cover:
- Develop, implement, coordinate, and maintain the plant training program to ensure compliance is achieved for all training policies and requirements. (i.e. retraining frequencies, Department Training Matrix, needs analysis, etc).
- Ensures plant training goals are effective and aligned with plant, site, and business goals.
- Works with employees to develop and maintain employee specific training schedules/plans.
- Instructional methodology resource for the development or changes to the learning resources required in the unit
- Ensures appropriate subject matter experts review and approve plant-specific training/learning resources and ensures that all learning resources are up-to-date and available.
- Subject matter resource for training systems and coach employees on how to access learning resources.
- Coordinates resources for delivery of plant training (i.e. qualified instructors, materials and/or facilities).
- Conducts training where appropriate (where training coordinator is also subject matter expert or qualified instructor).
- Ensures all required employee training records are up-to-date and maintained.
- Communicates overdue training items to employees, empowered teams and as required, leadership.
- Interacts with outside plant training contacts and functions (i.e. Site Learning Network, etc.).
- Manages the training audit / assessment programs, conducts training surveys, and communicates results to employees.
- Works with MOC owners to ensure that training requirements for individual MOC’s (management of change) are achieved.
- Ensures management involvement and awareness of training program effectiveness
- Owns the New Employee Checklist, and is responsible for setting up all new employees with the checklist & responsible for reviewing completed checklist for 100% completion.
- High Vocational or higher degree in any field
- Good command in English skills is required
- Good on computer skills such as Microsoft office.
- Leadership and communication skills to influence others to support and participate in the achievement of the plant learning objectives.
- Ability to prioritize, plan, organize, and monitor multiple concurrent projects in order to meet established timing expectations.
- Understanding of the learning work processes within plant and site.
- Knowledge skill of learning delivery technologies such as web based training, computer aided learning, etc.
- Strong Initiative, Problem solver and Good Facilitation skill.
- A robust total rewards program, including: competitive base pay, variable pay that rewards individual, team, and Company performance, and comprehensive benefits
- On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive and rewarding work environment
- Career experiences that can span different Dow businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
- The chance to work within a global company and interact with colleagues from around the world
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others
Dow (NYSE: DOW) combines global breadth; asset integration and scale; focused innovation and materials science expertise; leading business positions; and environmental, social and governance (ESG) leadership to achieve profitable growth and deliver a sustainable future. The Company’s ambition is to become the most innovative, customer centric, inclusive and sustainable materials science company in the world.
Dow’s portfolio of plastics, industrial intermediates, coatings and silicones businesses delivers a broad range of differentiated, science-based products and solutions for its customers in high-growth market segments, such as packaging, infrastructure, mobility and consumer applications. Dow operates 104 manufacturing sites in 31 countries and employs approximately 35,700 people. Dow delivered sales of approximately $55 billion in 2021. References to Dow or the Company mean Dow Inc. and its subsidiaries. For more information, please visit www.dow.com or follow @DowNewsroom on Twitter.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Dow is committed to equal opportunities in employment. We encourage every employee to bring their whole self to work each day to not only deliver more value, but also have a more fulfilling career. Further information regarding Dow’s equal opportunities is available on www.dow.com.
Apply On Dow Chemicals Website