Dow Chemicals Senior Production Engineer Jobs In Min Hsiung Chiayi County Taiwan 2022 – Dow Chemicals Is Recruiting For Senior Production Engineer Jobs In Min Hsiung Chiayi County Region. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through Dow Chemicals Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions and Apply Soon Before Registration End.
If You Are Interested To Work With Dow Chemicals In Min Hsiung Costa Location, Then You Can Apply Here For Dow Chemicals Min Hsiung Chiayi County Jobs From This Job Posting Website. Complete Information Regarding Dow Chemicals Career Opportunity Are Given Here.
|Recruitment Authority||Dow Chemicals|
|Post Name||Senior Production Engineer|
|Required Education||Bachelor’s degree plus engineering, manufacturing|
|Required Experience||Related experience required|
|Nationality||Any Nationality – Eligible To Work In Taiwan|
|Salary||As Per Dow Chemicals Norms|
|Benefits||As Per Dow Chemicals Rules & Regulations|
|Job Location||Min Hsiung|
|Job State / Country||Chiayi County|
|Job Type||Full Time Job|
Senior Production Engineer
At a glance
Position: Senior Production Engineer
Primary location Min-Hsiung (TWN), Chiayi County, Taiwan
Schedule: Full time
Date Posted: Thu, 25 Aug 2022
Job Number: R2036960
Serves as a vital resource for Operations by applying technical skills to optimize plant operations, resolve plant problems, and enable safe and efficient production of low cost, quality products. Requires broadened conceptual and working knowledge and experience in job discipline to perform a range of work assignments.
Responsibilities / Duties
- Works closely with the operations team leveraging their problem solving skills and technical expertise.
- Elevates and appropriately applies knowledge of the plant and technology referencing historical data and conferring with Technology Center or other subject matter experts (SMEs).
- Ensures Most Effective Technology (MET) is understood and utilized and that process automation is used as a tool to optimize plant performance.
- Utilizes defined MET and challenges/escalates MET application and assumptions when better solutions arise.
- Partners with experts to perform advanced troubleshooting and improve and document operating discipline.
- Diagnoses and documents root causes of asset utilization losses in the facility.
- Understands why specific procedure steps and precautions are needed and keeps a strong field presence to reinforce the importance.
- Conducts daily review of logbook and alarm history to better understand the plant operation and stay engaged with daily activities.
- Maintains, owns, and reviews daily Key Process Indicators (KPI)/ trends to ensure optimum performance.
- Responds urgently to plant issues and emergencies.
- Acts as a unit technical expert during unplanned events and drives implementation of effective corrective and preventative actions.
- Provides leadership, expertise, diagnosis, and optimization in plant Raw Material Efficiency, which may include yield or waste generation.
- Ensures compliance with plant operating permits. Understands site integration and provides input to optimize the overall system.
- Bachelor’s degree plus engineering, manufacturing or related experience required.
- A robust total rewards program, including: competitive base pay, variable pay that rewards individual, team, and Company performance, and comprehensive benefits
- On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive and rewarding work environment
- Career experiences that can span different Dow businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
- The chance to work within a global company and interact with colleagues from around the world
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others
Dow (NYSE: DOW) combines global breadth; asset integration and scale; focused innovation and materials science expertise; leading business positions; and environmental, social and governance (ESG) leadership to achieve profitable growth and deliver a sustainable future. The Company’s ambition is to become the most innovative, customer centric, inclusive and sustainable materials science company in the world.
Dow’s portfolio of plastics, industrial intermediates, coatings and silicones businesses delivers a broad range of differentiated, science-based products and solutions for its customers in high-growth market segments, such as packaging, infrastructure, mobility and consumer applications. Dow operates 104 manufacturing sites in 31 countries and employs approximately 35,700 people. Dow delivered sales of approximately $55 billion in 2021. References to Dow or the Company mean Dow Inc. and its subsidiaries. For more information, please visit www.dow.com or follow @DowNewsroom on Twitter.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Dow is committed to equal opportunities in employment. We encourage every employee to bring their whole self to work each day to not only deliver more value, but also have a more fulfilling career. Further information regarding Dow’s equal opportunities is available on www.dow.com.
Apply On Dow Chemicals Website