Dow Chemicals Senior Process Engineer Jobs In Zhangjiagang Jiangsu China 2022 – Dow Chemicals Is Recruiting For Senior Process Engineer Jobs In Zhangjiagang Jiangsu Region. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through Dow Chemicals Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions and Apply Soon Before Registration End.
If You Are Interested To Work With Dow Chemicals In Zhangjiagang Costa Location, Then You Can Apply Here For Dow Chemicals Zhangjiagang Jiangsu Jobs From This Job Posting Website. Complete Information Regarding Dow Chemicals Career Opportunity Are Given Here.
|Recruitment Authority||Dow Chemicals|
|Post Name||Senior Process Engineer|
|Required Education||Bachelor’s degree plus engineering, manufacturing or related experience required|
|Required Experience||5 years of experience in EPC project execution experience from FEL through to handover|
|Nationality||Any Nationality – Eligible To Work In China|
|Salary||As Per Dow Chemicals Norms|
|Benefits||As Per Dow Chemicals Rules & Regulations|
|Job State / Country||Jiangsu|
|Job Type||Full Time Job|
Senior Process Engineer
At a glance
Position: Senior Process Engineer
Primary location Zhangjiagang (CHN), Jiangsu, China
Schedule: Full time
Date Posted: Fri, 19 Aug 2022
Job Number: R2033400
Provides a technical resource to lead project teams and/or to provide expertise in specific fields, tools or theory. Provides solutions which add value through improvement in work process, unit operations, operating condition or process technology. At this level, supports intermediate and larger improvement projects, or portions of the process design within significantly large capital projects. Requires expanded conceptual and practical knowledge in own job discipline and broadens capabilities.
Responsibilities / Duties
- Applies Global Project Methodology (GPM) and Process Engineering Work Process Discipline.
- Ensures that the project scope is well defined and meets the business needs in a cost effective manner.
- Ensures that the process design is safe, meets DOW LPP’s and other EH&S requirements.
- Drives project execution within their discipline.
- Provides input to project schedule and plans, then monitors progress against the plans.
- Ensures process design deliverables meet the needs of the project: functions as intended, on time and within budget.
- Identifies technical problems both within designs and existing operations. Appropriately engages the business and functional technology center and the subject matter expert network to resolve.
- Bachelor’s degree plus engineering, manufacturing or related experience required.
- Process engineering design skills including process calculation, system design, model set up, mass and energy balance, and all kinds of process unit design.
- 5 years of experience in EPC project execution experience from FEL through to handover.
- Experience in handling project which capital size≥50million USD.
- National chemical process engineering qualification
- A robust total rewards program, including: competitive base pay, variable pay that rewards individual, team, and Company performance, and comprehensive benefits
- On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive and rewarding work environment
- Career experiences that can span different Dow businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
- The chance to work within a global company and interact with colleagues from around the world
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others
Dow (NYSE: DOW) combines global breadth; asset integration and scale; focused innovation and materials science expertise; leading business positions; and environmental, social and governance (ESG) leadership to achieve profitable growth and deliver a sustainable future. The Company’s ambition is to become the most innovative, customer centric, inclusive and sustainable materials science company in the world.
Dow’s portfolio of plastics, industrial intermediates, coatings and silicones businesses delivers a broad range of differentiated, science-based products and solutions for its customers in high-growth market segments, such as packaging, infrastructure, mobility and consumer applications. Dow operates 104 manufacturing sites in 31 countries and employs approximately 35,700 people. Dow delivered sales of approximately $55 billion in 2021. References to Dow or the Company mean Dow Inc. and its subsidiaries. For more information, please visit www.dow.com or follow @DowNewsroom on Twitter.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Dow is committed to equal opportunities in employment. We encourage every employee to bring their whole self to work each day to not only deliver more value, but also have a more fulfilling career. Further information regarding Dow’s equal opportunities is available on www.dow.com.
Apply On Dow Chemicals Website