Dow Chemicals Senior Logistics Specialist Jobs In Shanghai (CHN) Shanghai China 2022 – Dow Chemicals Is Recruiting For Senior Logistics Specialist Jobs In Shanghai (CHN) Shanghai Region. Instered & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through Dow Chemicals Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions And Appply Soon Before Registration End.
If You Are Interested To Work With Dow Chemicals In Shanghai (CHN) Costa Location, Then You Can Apply Here For Dow Chemicals Shanghai (CHN) Shanghai Jobs From This Job Posting Website. Complete Information Regarding Dow Chemicals Career Opportunity Are Given Here.
|Recruitment Authority||Dow Chemicals|
|Post Name||Senior Logistics Specialist|
|Required Education||University Degree, preferably in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Business, or other Sciences|
|Required Experience||8 years of experience in a Supply Chain or manufacturing environment. Preferable at least 5 years’ experience related with road transportation and warehouse activities|
|Nationality||Any Nationality – Eligible To Work In China|
|Salary||As Per Dow Chemicals Norms|
|Benefits||As Per Dow Chemicals Rules & Regulations|
|Job Location||Shanghai (CHN)|
|Job State / Country||Shanghai|
|Job Type||Full Time Job|
Senior Logistics Specialist
At a glance
Position: Senior Logistics Specialist
Primary location Shanghai (CHN), Shanghai, China
Schedule: Full time
Date Posted: Wed, 27 Jul 2022
Job Number: R2032579
Understands business service requirement and integrate logistics expertise with market insights to initiate logistics value to the business under the scope of road transportation and warehouse in Greater China.
Uses logistics knowledge, technical expertise and operation experience to lead logistics vendor management to enable capacity, cost and decarbonation objectives. Explores advanced technology and industry leading practice to sustain operation reliability and service competitiveness.
Responsibilities / Duties
– Business engagement
- Business/area focal role to identify business service requirement and to lead RTW operations for responsible business/area with value added initiatives and solutions.
- Supply/demand evaluation with proactive approach to address capacity issue.
- Business engagement to identify operation needs/issues and get resolved.
– Key vendor management
- Drives safety and security standard with LSPs to ensure they perform in full compliance with Dow requirement and national regulation/policy.
- Ensures most effective technology and specific operating discipline requirements are in place.
- Initiates changes to operating procedures to ensure that they are valid and up to date.
- Communicates technical information and issues to operations and/or technology
- Works with technical advising and logistics operations personnel to create methods to optimize operations.
– Improvement/sustainability opportunity identification and implementation
- Responsible for field audit. Utilizes logistics knowledge, technical expertise and operations experience to assist in correcting process or equipment issues which improve process performance and reliability.
- Leads and facilitates RCI/CAPA effectively with quality result. Implement corrective and preventative measures to resolve issue and/or to reduce reoccurrence. Supports or leads customer or internal service quality issues.
- Global/regional project lead and participation
- Supports procurement tender negotiation and implementation with operational expertise.
- Develops new knowledge base to support mode/sub-region priorities. Provides coaching and guidance with operational personnel to improve the effectiveness.
- Required Education: University Degree, preferably in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Business, or other Sciences.
- Required experience: 8 years of experience in a Supply Chain or manufacturing environment. Preferable at least 5 years’ experience related with road transportation and warehouse activities.
- The critical competencies required for success are:
- Ability to identify, lead and implement improvement initiatives
- Strong logic thinking to lead conversation with clear purpose
- Strong ownership and accountability to deliver target result
- Expertise in solving complex problems
- Mode operation knowledge
- Other competencies required for this role are: interpersonal effectiveness, business acumen and value creation, team work, initiative, ability to work on different priorities, ability to work under pressure, problem solving skills, technical proficiency in use of computer applications and analytical skills
- A robust total rewards program, including: competitive base pay, variable pay that rewards individual, team, and Company performance, and comprehensive benefits
- On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive and rewarding work environment
- Career experiences that can span different Dow businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
- The chance to work within a global company and interact with colleagues from around the world
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others
Dow (NYSE: DOW) combines global breadth, asset integration and scale, focused innovation and leading business positions to achieve profitable growth. The Company’s ambition is to become the most innovative, customer centric, inclusive and sustainable materials science company, with a purpose to deliver a sustainable future for the world through our materials science expertise and collaboration with our partners.
Dow’s portfolio of plastics, industrial intermediates, coatings and silicones businesses delivers a broad range of differentiated science-based products and solutions for its customers in high-growth market segments, such as packaging, infrastructure, mobility and consumer care. Dow operates 106 manufacturing sites in 31 countries and employs approximately 35,700 people. Dow delivered sales of approximately $39 billion in 2020. References to Dow or the Company mean Dow Inc. and its subsidiaries. For more information, please visit www.dow.com or follow @DowNewsroom on Twitter.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Dow is committed to equal opportunities in employment. We encourage every employee to bring their whole self to work each day to not only deliver more value, but also have a more fulfilling career. Further information regarding Dow’s equal opportunities is available on www.dow.com.
Apply On Dow Chemicals Website