Dow Chemicals Senior Accounting Specialist Jobs In Terneuzen Zeeland Netherlands 2022 – Dow Chemicals Is Recruiting For Senior Accounting Specialist Jobs In Terneuzen Zeeland Region. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through Dow Chemicals Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions and Apply Soon Before Registration End.
If You Are Interested To Work With Dow Chemicals In Terneuzen Costa Location, Then You Can Apply Here For Dow Chemicals Terneuzen Zeeland Jobs From This Job Posting Website. Complete Information Regarding Dow Chemicals Career Opportunity Are Given Here.
|Recruitment Authority||Dow Chemicals|
|Post Name||Senior Accounting Specialist|
|Required Education||Bachelor’s degree in Finance|
|Required Experience||Several years of experience in accounting with clear preference of Cost Accounting|
|Nationality||Any Nationality – Eligible To Work In Netherlands|
|Salary||As Per Dow Chemicals Norms|
|Benefits||As Per Dow Chemicals Rules & Regulations|
|Job State / Country||Zeeland|
|Job Type||Full Time Job|
Senior Accounting Specialist
At a glance
Position: Senior Accounting Specialist
Primary location Terneuzen (NLD), Netherlands
Schedule: Full time
Date Posted: Tue, 23 Aug 2022
Job Number: R2036909
- Boehlen (DEU)
Join a team that’s passionate about partnership. With careers at Dow, we take time to explore questions and talk to each other. We love to learn. Our people are driven by limitless curiosity.
We are an innovative, customer-centric, inclusive, and sustainable materials science company.
-Employing 36,500 individuals
-Across 109 manufacturing sites
-In over 31 countries
Our portfolio of products and solutions includes:
Plastics: With new technology trends, our plastic additives can be experienced in many everyday items including vinyl, blow-molding bottles, film, rigid containers, PVC plastics, siding, decks and rails, foam pipes, and profile formulations, window frames, and high-efficiency lubricants.
Industrial intermediates: As the product of a reaction that is beneficial when used as a precursor chemical for another product, industrial intermediates can take on many shapes and forms. Ours are used in home comfort and appliance, building and construction, adhesives and lubricants, and more.
Coatings: Whether it’s a water-based coating or solvent-based coating, a thin film is deposited on materials to enhance specific properties such as enhanced performance, durability, aesthetics, and sustainability.
Silicone businesses: Our silicone-based materials can withstand more demanding applications, from those operating at extreme temperatures, to those under harsh environmental conditions for long periods of time.
Learn more about our partnerships, collaborations, and innovations on LinkedIn (@Dow) or Twitter (@DowNewsroom).
We make diversity and inclusion a priority—because sharing our perspectives and building on each other’s ideas will drive innovation. Could you imagine yourself in a place like this?
In this role, you will be responsible to ensure accounting activity recorded within the company’s records and books are accurate and complete. You will be accountable for budgeting, product costing, recording, reporting, analyzing, and communicating functional/business activity results. You will assist the function/business management teams in financial analysis necessary for decision-making.
- Records, monitors, reports, and communicates function/business results, and ensures activity is accurate, complete, and compliant with accounting standards.
- Completes product costing of materials, reviews for variances, and corrects/communicates results to business/plant management.
- Performs product inventory reviews and fixed asset reviews.
- Provides financial analysis to function/business management teams as needed for project studies, options analysis, and productivity/benchmarking measurements, and establishes and maintains an ongoing working relationship with other sub-processes and functions.
- Helps facilitate the budget setting process and monthly/quarterly estimate process.
- Demonstrates technical accounting ability through at least two years of directly applicable experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance
- Several years of experience in accounting with clear preference of Cost Accounting
- Fluent in English language skills and German is beneficial
Your skills, knowledge, and abilities include:
- Accurate and conscientious way of working
- Team Player with a positive attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in MS applications such as Teams, Sharepoint, Excel, and Word.
Please note: Relocation assistance is not available.
- A robust total rewards program, including: competitive base pay, variable pay that rewards individual, team, and Company performance, and comprehensive benefits
- On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive and rewarding work environment
- Career experiences that can span different Dow businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
- The chance to work within a global company and interact with colleagues from around the world
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others
Dow (NYSE: DOW) combines global breadth; asset integration and scale; focused innovation and materials science expertise; leading business positions; and environmental, social and governance (ESG) leadership to achieve profitable growth and deliver a sustainable future. The Company’s ambition is to become the most innovative, customer centric, inclusive and sustainable materials science company in the world.
Dow’s portfolio of plastics, industrial intermediates, coatings and silicones businesses delivers a broad range of differentiated, science-based products and solutions for its customers in high-growth market segments, such as packaging, infrastructure, mobility and consumer applications. Dow operates 104 manufacturing sites in 31 countries and employs approximately 35,700 people. Dow delivered sales of approximately $55 billion in 2021. References to Dow or the Company mean Dow Inc. and its subsidiaries. For more information, please visit www.dow.com or follow @DowNewsroom on Twitter.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Dow is committed to equal opportunities in employment. We encourage every employee to bring their whole self to work each day to not only deliver more value, but also have a more fulfilling career. Further information regarding Dow’s equal opportunities is available on www.dow.com.
Apply On Dow Chemicals Website