Dow Chemicals Reliability Engineer Jobs In Map Ta Phut Rayong Thailand 2022 – Dow Chemicals Is Recruiting For Reliability Engineer Jobs In Map Ta Phut Rayong Region. Instered & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through Dow Chemicals Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions And Appply Soon Before Registration End.
If You Are Interested To Work With Dow Chemicals In Map Ta Phut Costa Location, Then You Can Apply Here For Dow Chemicals Map Ta Phut Rayong Jobs From This Job Posting Website. Complete Information Regarding Dow Chemicals Career Opportunity Are Given Here.
|Recruitment Authority||Dow Chemicals|
|Post Name||Reliability Engineer|
|Required Education||Bchelor degree or higher in Mechanical engineer|
|Required Experience||Min. 5-10 years of work experienced in Refinery or Petrochemical plant|
|Nationality||Any Nationality – Eligible To Work In Thailand|
|Salary||As Per Dow Chemicals Norms|
|Benefits||As Per Dow Chemicals Rules & Regulations|
|Job Location||Map Ta Phut|
|Job State / Country||Rayong|
|Job Type||Full Time Job|
At a glance
Position: Reliability Engineer
Primary location Map Ta Phut (THA), Rayong, Thailand
Schedule: Full time
Date Posted: Wed, 06 Jul 2022
Job Number: R2034733
Dow Thailand Group has a vacancy Reliability engineer position, for Map Ta Phut Site, Rayong. This person is a key role to facilitates development of the business / facility maintenance strategy, and solves reliability and availability losses through application of reliability technology and tools to enable the plant to meet its business plan and strategy and therefore the customer’s need. This result is achieved by focusing on those opportunities that over a long-term period or historically has impacted the plant’s measured asset capability and the opportunities identified as “high-risk” in risk assessments, reliability models, etc.
- Achieve %AC and %AMR business and facility objectives
- Develop and implement Facility Maintenance Strategy and Equipment Maintenance Strategy for facility.
- Follow relevant Global Maintenance Work Process (GMWP), Global Turnaround Work Process (GTWP), and GMWP-OPWP seamless integration
- Measure implemented solutions. Interpret reliability performance metrics
- Develop a scope of work for major maintenance activities/overhaul
- Coordinating Root Cause Analysis (RCA) for the event which meets business or facility trigger criteria
- Complete a QSPP form & support reliability assessment
- Apply Global Project Methodology and act as maintenance representative for improvement projects
- Able to perform statistical analysis, reliability modeling
- Apply Reliability Engineering principles
- Implement reliability maintenance improvement activities such as First Line Maintenance (FLM)
- Bachelor degree or higher in Mechanical engineer
- Min. 5-10 years of work experienced in Refinery or Petrochemical plant.
- Knowledgeable Predictive Preventative Maintenance (PPM) data in maintenance information systems (eg. CMMS), Risk assessment principles
- Knowledgeable in Maintenance Work Process (GMWP) and reliability network, Turnaround Work Process (GTWP)
- Links to Technology Implementation for Competitive Advantage(TICA) and Global Project Methodology (GPM)
- Global Mechanical Integrity Safety Standard (GMISS)
- Good spoken and written English, equivalent to TOEIC score of 700 or above
- Good computer skills (MS Office Applications)
- Strong communication skills and a team player
- In-depth problem solving ability
- Ambitious, self-motivated, well-organized and enthusiastic
- A robust total rewards program, including: competitive base pay, variable pay that rewards individual, team, and Company performance, and comprehensive benefits
- On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive and rewarding work environment
- Career experiences that can span different Dow businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
- The chance to work within a global company and interact with colleagues from around the world
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others
Dow (NYSE: DOW) combines global breadth, asset integration and scale, focused innovation and leading business positions to achieve profitable growth. The Company’s ambition is to become the most innovative, customer centric, inclusive and sustainable materials science company, with a purpose to deliver a sustainable future for the world through our materials science expertise and collaboration with our partners.
Dow’s portfolio of plastics, industrial intermediates, coatings and silicones businesses delivers a broad range of differentiated science-based products and solutions for its customers in high-growth market segments, such as packaging, infrastructure, mobility and consumer care. Dow operates 106 manufacturing sites in 31 countries and employs approximately 35,700 people. Dow delivered sales of approximately $39 billion in 2020. References to Dow or the Company mean Dow Inc. and its subsidiaries. For more information, please visit www.dow.com or follow @DowNewsroom on Twitter.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Dow is committed to equal opportunities in employment. We encourage every employee to bring their whole self to work each day to not only deliver more value, but also have a more fulfilling career. Further information regarding Dow’s equal opportunities is available on www.dow.com.
Apply On Dow Chemicals Website