Dow Chemicals Project Engineer Jobs In Map Ta Phut Rayong Thailand 2022 – Dow Chemicals Is Recruiting For Project Engineer Jobs In Map Ta Phut Rayong Region. Instered & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through Dow Chemicals Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions And Appply Soon Before Registration End.
If You Are Interested To Work With Dow Chemicals In Map Ta Phut Costa Location, Then You Can Apply Here For Dow Chemicals Map Ta Phut Rayong Jobs From This Job Posting Website. Complete Information Regarding Dow Chemicals Career Opportunity Are Given Here.
|Recruitment Authority||Dow Chemicals|
|Post Name||Project Engineer|
|Required Education||Graduated in Mechanical or Civil engineer|
|Required Experience||Min. experienced in related filed 5 – 10 years|
|Nationality||Any Nationality – Eligible To Work In Thailand|
|Salary||As Per Dow Chemicals Norms|
|Benefits||As Per Dow Chemicals Rules & Regulations|
|Job Location||Map Ta Phut|
|Job State / Country||Rayong|
|Job Type||Full Time Job|
At a glance
Position: Project Engineer
Primary location Map Ta Phut (THA), Rayong, Thailand
Schedule: Full time
Date Posted: Mon, 15 Aug 2022
Job Number: R2036333
Dow Chemical Thailand Group is looking for Project Engineer to work at Map Ta Phut site, Rayong. You will be responsible for:
- Coordination of the engineering activities and leadership of the engineering, procurement, and construction team throughout the life of a medium to large sized projects.
- Provides input on overall planning and organization of the project to the Project Steering Team.
- Represents Dow Design and Construction to the Business Partner and has prime responsibility for maintaining satisfied customers and meeting project goals.
- Understands and coaches interlocking steps of project execution (GPM) work process across all disciplines and ensures integration among the involved engineering functions.
- Ensures that the work processes are applied appropriately in order to achieve the project goals in a safe and environmentally sound manner.
- Initiating, monitoring, and updating the Master Project Schedule. Coordinating, developing, and updating the Project Execution Plan and Plan for Management and Control.
- Coordinating all design engineering, procurement, and construction activities according project milestones
- Delivering as built and operations / maintenance documentation to the facility.
- Initiating cost estimates and monitoring project costs.
- Ensuring an excellent communication with all team members as well as good teamwork.
- Ensuring compliance with safety principles applicable to the project.
- Ensuring implementation of constructability concepts.
- Implementing Global Project Methodology and standard engineering work processes.
- Documenting key project measurements and learning experiences in the Project Closure Report.
- Identifying and taking corrective actions (with appropriate approval) to ensure the project goals for cycle time, cost, and quality are met.
- Graduated in Mechanical or Civil engineer with min. experienced in related filed 5 – 10 years.
- Experienced in petrochemical industry is advantage
- Good spoken and written English, equivalent to TOEIC score of 700 or above
- Good computer skills (MS Office Applications)
- Strong communication skills and a team player
- Good understanding project performance management
- Ambitious, self-motivated, well-organized and enthusiastic
- A robust total rewards program, including: competitive base pay, variable pay that rewards individual, team, and Company performance, and comprehensive benefits
- On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive and rewarding work environment
- Career experiences that can span different Dow businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
- The chance to work within a global company and interact with colleagues from around the world
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others
Dow (NYSE: DOW) combines global breadth; asset integration and scale; focused innovation and materials science expertise; leading business positions; and environmental, social and governance (ESG) leadership to achieve profitable growth and deliver a sustainable future. The Company’s ambition is to become the most innovative, customer centric, inclusive and sustainable materials science company in the world.
Dow’s portfolio of plastics, industrial intermediates, coatings and silicones businesses delivers a broad range of differentiated, science-based products and solutions for its customers in high-growth market segments, such as packaging, infrastructure, mobility and consumer applications. Dow operates 104 manufacturing sites in 31 countries and employs approximately 35,700 people. Dow delivered sales of approximately $55 billion in 2021. References to Dow or the Company mean Dow Inc. and its subsidiaries. For more information, please visit www.dow.com or follow @DowNewsroom on Twitter.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Dow is committed to equal opportunities in employment. We encourage every employee to bring their whole self to work each day to not only deliver more value, but also have a more fulfilling career. Further information regarding Dow’s equal opportunities is available on www.dow.com.
Apply On Dow Chemicals Website